Please send me the address, thanks!

Address sent to @KatieM & @PostAddy

1 Like

Please send me the address! Thank you!

Please send me the address!

Winner’s address, please

address was sent to @ladybug513 @cali29 & @MMMace

1 Like

I’d like to send a card to the winner, please!

Address sent to @jocrafts

1 Like

Merry Christmas to me! With two cards received, I am this month’s winner with cards from:

@uconn - a terrific Christmas print of Mystic Seaport CT, a place we loved visiting many years ago, with a great postage stamp of the Charles W. Morgan, a wood whaling ship which can be found at Mystic Seaport. Thank you!

@MMMace - a well preserved glossy vintage postcard of Congress Hall and Independence Hall in Philadelphia. This postcard was printed in Ambler, PA at a location 13 minutes from my home! The company is still in business and their website offers other local vintage postcards for $14.95 a piece! So, thank you!

3 Likes

Haha, glad you liked it, but rest assured I paid about $1 on hippostcard not $15!

I didn’t think you did, but you sure found a bargain!

1 Like

Two more cards received today from:

@cali29 - a quote from a letter written by Jane Austen, one of my favorite authors! Thank you! I hope you also have a wonderful holiday celebrating with family and friends.

@SharonMI - Grand Haven Lighthouse in winter! I love these shots of lighthouses surrounded by ice and snow. Thank you! I wish you and yours Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

I was the decoy winner this month. Thank you @ladybug513 for the wonderful card!

1 Like

So sorry for the delay in reporting. We are celebrating our Family Christmas (Fristmas) this coming weekend and I have been swamped with preparations. This is our 10th year to celebrate on a day other than the 25th, as one of our daughters often works on Christmas Day. Only once have we celebrated after the 25th! In any event, I have received great cards from:

@breeze2902 - Thank you for the Christmas card. I have seen this one before and really like the scene in a mason jar. Nice selection of mushroom stickers, too!

@halflingstory - Thank you for the “Fairy Bubbles!” This is such a cute card. My Covid shot had me napping, too! Wish it were snowing here.

@jocrafts - Thank you for the strawberries and wonderful vintage postage stamps! We finally got a tree yesterday and I put the lights on today. Tomorrow, ornaments. Decorate the house? I dunno! Happy Holidays!

@PostAddy - The Year of the Ox is drawing to a close and it was a fairly good year. Thank you for the New Year wishes and I wish the same for you!

@sannah82 - This card is so not politically correct! Love it! Great vintage postage stamps. Thank you and Happy Holidays to you, too!

@TravelWithMe - Thank you very much for this card from my Favorites! Wow, you’ve had a tough week. I hope things are better for you in the New Year. We are lucky our six grandchildren live nearby and we will see them more than once over the holidays. It’s been warm here, too, which works well for the roofers coming tomorrow to install our new roof which was damaged in a hail storm last July. Once that’s done, I wish it would snow!

4 Likes

Sending my card out today.

Two more cards arrived yesterday from:

@crochetjessica - Thank you for this cute card of Pusheen - with strawberries, of course! I’ve seen this character on other postcards, but didn’t know she had a name and a huge following. Now, I know!

@twinb99 - Thank you so much for the P&P book covers card you sent! What a wonderful idea you have of collecting various editions on your travels and how awesome you found a copy in Bath, England! Wish I’d thought of doing this! How many editions have you collected?

2 Likes

Counting down to New Year’s Eve! Here is another card from:

@KristinaGisela - Thank you very much for the beautiful painting of La Japonaise (Camille Monet in Japanese Costume) by Oscar Claude Monet. Love the card and the stamp! Thank you for the holiday wishes, too, and hope you are enjoying as well.

Whew! I’m glad it arrived in time! I had written it and then it sat on my desk for a week :roll_eyes:

The NA WOTM for January 2022 is open! The link is here: