✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ April 2022

:tada: Address sent to:

1 Like

Today I received an AMAZING linen postcard from @KristinaGisela !! Thank you so very much, it made my day :smiley::smiley: These cards are so precious, I’m always impressed that they survived all these years and now can still travel to me :postbox: Thank you for all the history information as well :blush::blush:

3 Likes

I’ll take the winner’s address please? Thanks

1 Like

:tada: Address sent to:

1 Like

Today’s card comes from @breeze2902 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A beautiful linen card for my collection, showing an aerial view of Kentucky dam! Thank you so much Lynn :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

More cards incoming and making my mailbox very very happy :smiley: Thank you very much to everyone who took the time to write :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@paperglo sent a beautiful vintage map! Thank you! I’m pretty sure my postcard bought count is closer to a thousand :sweat_smile: I will never send them all I think :joy:

@TravelWithMe sent a ADG travel poster! Thank you so much, I just love this series :blush: My daughter’s name is Donna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for the book recommendations :cherry_blossom:

@twinb99 sent some beautiful wild horses! Thank you for sharing this card that you’ve had for so long! I just love it when I find the perfect home for a postcard that I’ve had in my stash forever :blush:

@PostAddy sent an awesome giraffe card! Really cool design that I had never seen before, thank you very much :blush: Hope all is well with you :wink: Thanks for the fun giraffe trivia as well!! :open_mouth::open_mouth:

@sannah82 sent an amazing zoo card with the cutest giraffes! Thank you so much!! In my family we just love going to the zoo as well. These days it feels like every day is a blur, I don’t see the time fly by! I guess it comes with two kids under the age of 3! But I will sure miss it when they grow up! Sweetest moments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

More cards are arriving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@SharonMI sent beautiful wild horses! Thank you very much :blush: I did not know they were called “feral” either! It kind of makes it sound like they would attack you! :grimacing: Gorgeous card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@CorinneJKS sent a reprint of SF Flatiron building!! I love it so much!! I have visited SF but I don’t think I had time to see this building. Next time :wink: Thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It looks like I was the pseudo winner!!
Thank you @LaurenceB for the epic coffee postcard! I love it!! I’m so happy to see that you’re receiving so many beautiful postcards this month! You deserve it, friend!! :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Last card to qualify has arrived!

Thank you so much @PleiadianDragon for the fun ice cream card! I’m one of those people who believe ice cream and chocolate are always the answer. Bad day? Chocolate. Exceptionnally good day? Celebrate with chocolate.

I have received a total of 13 cards, of which 7 people qualify to potentially win May NA WOTM (not previous winners)! Stay tuned!
Thank you so much to everyone who made my mailbox so happy!

3 Likes

A little late comer arrived today!
Thank you soooooo much @Beachyblonde for the awesome 3D turtles!! Of course I absolutely love them!!! :smiley: :heart_eyes: :smiley: My mom used to work for a company that did 3D cards printing, so she used to bring home all kinds of 3D bookmarks, cards, goodies, etc. It was fun!

1 Like

Woohoo!! I’m so happy it made it! I always worry when sending a 3D or wooden postcard! haha

A little late comer from @angeli91 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you sooo much for the great Lantern Press! The design is sooo beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes