Send me the address please!

1 Like

Please pm the winner’s address. Thank you

1 Like

Address sent to: @ladybug513 & @KatieM

1 Like

Card has been sent to the winner.

1 Like

I’ll play again! Please send address. Thank you!

1 Like

Address sent to @jm1122 :slight_smile:

I’d like the address too. Thanks!

Address sent to @twinb99 :email:

Woohoo! I am the winner for April! It is my birth month, and I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than receiving lovely postcards from you all :slight_smile:

@jewelldelis

Thank you so much for another great animal + depressing saying card. I love it. Also, I’m so excited to hear the update on your secret! Congratulations! Do you think you’ll be able to keep it under wraps for a whole year??

@cali29

Postcrossing has definitely taught me the truth behind the saying of “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.” Thanks for the great card, Cali! And the great stamps, too!

@jaqueposts

Thank you so much for the awesome X Files postcard! I actually haven’t seen the show, but as a lover of all things creepy, I should really check it out.

@Beachyblonde

You are absolutely correct that this card is weirdly perfect. I love the random postcard treasures we come across in the strangest of places! Thanks so much for the delightfully odd card :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2 Likes

@ladybug513

Thank you for the great quote card that I don’t understand at all! Haha! Very delightfully strange. Also, thank you for the ghost recommendation. I can’t wait to google the tavern!

@KatieM

Thank you for the very strange art card. I’ve received a skin art card before and now I’m excited to receive a hair art card! That’s such a powerful image of seeing two tornadoes at once. What a memory.

4 Likes

I would like the address please.

Sent! Thanks for joining :slight_smile:

So many cards have come in over the past few days! Thank you all for and apologies for my delay in posting some of these

Part I of cards from this week so far:

@sannah82

Thank you for this very interesting card! I also appreciated hearing about your most confusing person… I’m impressed you could teach yourself trig!

@TravelWithMe

Thank you for this card you most want to get rid of. I always love hearing about people who live near Kansas, and I can’t believe you have so many goats!

@jm1122

You are totally right that this postcard wins a prize for strangeness! Thanks so much for sharing your Waterville connection – Postcrossing always reminds me how small the world really is!

@ZooDawg

Thank you so much for this weird card! I really love this postcard set, so thank you for providing me with my third one from the set!

3 Likes

Part II:

@twinb99

Oh, I absolutely love weird roadside attractions, so I’m delighted by this card! And thank you so much also for the hilarious rooster attacking story :wink:

@Bethmnie

Thank you for this totally outstanding weird art card! I really love this “long necked lady”

@KristinaGisela

Wow, what a crazy comic book cover from the 1950s. It definitely does seem like it could be a parody, but good to know it was an actual cover! I, too, love looking at vintage ads and wondering about the customer base. Thanks for the great card!

4 Likes

This month has taught me that everyone owns at least one strange card haha

5 Likes

Two more amazing cards came this week :slight_smile:

@theosprey247

Thank you for this fun card of this funny bird! I love the yellow color scheme :slight_smile:

@anon2074034

Thank you so much for this amazing shaped card! And congratulations on getting the second dose of the vaccine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I received my pseudo-winner card from @avery27. Thank you so much! A quilt and animals! I love it!

4 Likes

Thank you all for an amazing 15 postcards during my lovely birth month. The lottery for May is now open!

3 Likes

Awesome postcards received :clap: whats the winners add?