[LOTTERY] ** North America/NA WOTM September 2023 *

Address sent to twinb99

I’d love to play again. Please send me address. Thank you.

Welcome back jm1122! I have sent you the address!

Who else is interested in joining?

I have contacted our winner and hope that we will hear from him soon.

Sorry for the delay in posting how happy I was to be chosen as the winner for the North America/NA WOTM for September. I was unable to find the thread when I did a search and had sent a message to the August winner for help on September 6th and just heard back today with the link. I have been getting your postcards and will post later those I have received. Thank you very much! Several that I have received have won in the last year so have sent a card stating they aren’t eligible. If you still want a chance to win for October get your postcard sent soon.

2 Likes

Congratulations, AlohaJoe! Wow! I’m happy to know you found the thread. I don’t know where the message you sent to me went, but it never showed up in my inbox. Strange things can happen!

@CorinneJKS thanks so much for the great card of the spruce tree along the Washington coast.

@annazon Thanks so much! I really enjoyed your postcard showing the wildlife of Vermont. So different from what wechave here in the desert of Nevada.

1 Like

@SharonMI I was happy to see your postcard with the large buck on it. We don’t have those here, at least not in this part of the state. I did see a lot of deer when I was in Oregon. Sometimes in the early morning they would be right in the yard.

1 Like

@ladybug513 I really like the postcard of the Poconos. I have never been there, but the card makes me want to visit. It will finally be below 80° for the first time in over three months. Most days it has been 90’s and 100’s. It will be nice to have it a little cooler as we head t

o CA on Saturday.

1 Like

@breeze2902 I think over my life I have only got one postcard before from Washington, DC so this is special. I just read today that Teddy Roosevelt was responsible for adding the West Wing. Thanks again!

1 Like

@TravelWithMe I really appreciate the “Love” bug postcard you sent. We have a foster dog we have had for about 4 months. Her name is Love and my wife has given her the pet name Love Bug.

1 Like

@twin99 Wow, that is a lot of things to see on the Wonders of Wisconsin. We have a common interest in Genealogy. I was there once and remember seeing a great water ski show while visiting. Getting to Alaska is on my bucket list.

1 Like

@sarahaeyo Got a great postcard from Acadia National Park from Sarah. It was mailed from Boston, but she did not include user name, but I am pretty sure this is right person as she wrote she was not eligible yet.

1 Like

@jm1122 Surpising this is the second postcard with a spruce tree on it this month. The only one from West Virginia (so far) though. It looks like a great place to hike. I did visit there once, but it was a long time ago.

@NAMsMommy Another great postcard from Boise, ID. thank you Betsy! I think we have finally got the weather memo here too as it will finally get out of the 90’s. Yesterday was 94° and it is supposed to just skip the 80’s and be only 78° on Saturday. Tomorrow is expected low 90’s.

1 Like

@uconn James thanks for the aerial view of NYC postcard and especially for making the effort of getting it sent from United Nations and using the UN stamps. That makes it very special as my mom was a very big in philately. I visted the UN many years ago.

1 Like

@sannah82 Thanks for the Minnesota postcard with the loon on it. It reminded me of one of my sll time favorite movies On Gold Pond. I appreciate you being a part of NA WOTM.

Is it too late to enter for October? I’d like the winners address please.