Looking to write to penfriends from across the globe

I’m Jill I’m 52 and live in Melbourne Australia and would love to write other females from around the world. I have many interests including travel, movies , reading photography history astrology , stamp collecting, jigsaws . I love animals and walking, swimming, table tennis and women’s football. I also love to discuss many interesting topics and love to learn about other countries so I will be very happy to hear from you.

3 Likes

Hi Jill!

My name is Coriena, I’m 48 yrs old, from the Netherlands. I’d love to exchange cards with you and already saw some common interests. Please let me know if you’re interested!

Hi @benjamin141966 :slight_smile:

I have sent you a private message! I would like to exchange letters and postcards with you as well :grinning:

Hello Coriena.

I hope you are safe and well in Holland I would love to write and exchange postcards with

I look forward to corresponding with you . I hope things are getting better in Holland and that restrictions will be lifted for you soon. Look forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes

Jill

Yes I would very much like to correspond with you and hope you got the message in your private inbox . I’m not sure how to work this forum out but excited to write to you.

@benjamin141966 you got it right, your message with your address reached me in private :slight_smile:
But, the upper message where you reply to Coriena is not private, it’s public here on the forum. Maybe you want to edit and delete your address (?) As you wish. You are learning to use the forum “by doing”.

I’ll write to you soon! :grinning:
Warm greeetings,
@ralutarta

Hi Jill,

I’m Anne-Marie, 53 years old, originally from The Netherlands, but living in Denmark for the last 4 years. If you are interested to write with me, please let me know.

Greetings from Denmark :denmark:

Hi Jill! This topic is visible even for those who have not logged in, so it is safest to share address by private message only. Here is how to do it:

Hi Jill, I’ve sent you a private message, thanks, Lynn

Hello, I’m a sophomore from China. It seems that I’m not a lady, but I still hope to be pen pal with you. Is that ok?

Dear Jill,
my name is Anna and I’m 22 years old. I came from Germany. My hobby’s are reading books, cooking, collect stamps and postcards, and more. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love to go outside with my dogs.

I‘m very interested to learn anything about your life or your Culture. Please tell me a lot. I tell anything too. <3

Hi Lynn . Thanks got your message new to this so not quite sure how it works but will write to you this week. Hope you get this message…

Have a good weekend

No worries Jill - when you wrote to me about being penpals you used the main site’s email system, cheers, Lynn

32/F/USA (South Louisiana)–My name is Jessica. I would love some penpals from across the globe. I’m an English teacher who has a passion for tea, books/poetry, nature, art, and different cultures. I can’t wait to meet new people and learn about your homeland.

Happy Writing!