London Coronation Meetup 13 May 2023

Hi,
My name is Tanja from Berlin. The London Postcrossing card is very pretty. I was already 2 times in London. I liked it very much.

Who trades with me this beautiful card and gets in return a Postcrossing card from Quedlinburg Meet up?

I am happy about a positive feedback.

I wish you a nice day at your Meet up in London.

Kind regards TanjaS

1 Like

Send me a message.

Swap found

1 Like

Please can I have 15 cards!

1 Like

Add me to the list please, and I’d like to have 30 postcards.

2 Likes

Jenny, please put me down as attending, I would like 15 postcards please :blush:

2 Likes

love to swap with somebody

1 Like

Hi Jenny, It looks unlikely that I’ll be able to attend. Please can I be moved to the provisional list

1 Like

I decided to take 40 postcards.

1 Like

Send me a pv. :blush:

I would love 15 cards please xx

I will be attending and would be happy to swap a card with anyone who can’t make it - please just message me with details.

1 Like

Found :heart:
Hello!
Could we swap with someone?

1 Like

Hello! Swap found

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Alberto, I’m 24 years old and I live near the beautiful city of Florence, the capital of Tuscany region in Italy.

I’m interested in receiving the postcard of this Meetup.
If possible I would like to receive it franked with these these two stamps and with this special postmark.

If no one can help me, I am also fine with the postcard franked with both stamps without the special postmark or with two 1st definitive stamps and with the special postmark.

In return, I can offer a postcard showing my city Florence, franked with Italian stamps and sent directly from Italy.

Thanks in advance and Happy Postcrossing :wink:
Alberto

Amazing card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Is it possible to swap?
Joanna

1 Like

send me a PM

Hey Jenny!I finally can go this week!!!Could you please leave me 20 postcards if there have extra ones?
I finally received all my Zodiac postcards and I will take them with me (yes my trolley again) and other beautiful postcards I have put on my new postcard book.
Best wishes!

, ,

1 Like

What a great news @sajinghan :tada:
I still have lots of postcards, will reserve 20 postcards for you.

What a great meetup card! I would love to swap with someone for it if it’s still possible?

1 Like