Kistefos Museum, Jevnaker. July 25, 2021

I haven’t checked the rules, but I guess it’s possible to use the photos for postcards as long as you mentioned you got them from Shutterstock.

I read the rules and you can only use photos that are “not editorial” (ikke redaksjonelt) for commercial use. And the photo from Kistefos you can use wasn’t that great. The photo of The Twist can’t be used. Optional is to use one of your photos. Don’t know what the rest of participants think?

I might be able to make a meetup card, but the owner of the photos wants credit (Photo by: insta username), which is ok I guess.

I ordered 100 pcs of this, and can sell 70 pcs for 5.41 kr each. I chose glanset premium without knowing! :flushed:
And expedited shipping, for it to arrive before July 15.

Photos by a friend: souffle_queen, a pastry chef living in Oslo :yum:

@pinayodyssey - the logo can’t be on a blue (or red) background, according to the Logo Usage Guidelines.
@mundoo (one of the admins) posted the following in another meetup thread:

@Norway_girl Oops… my bad. what about now? I put the order on hold, and changed the background to green.

A green background is OK. It’s only blue and red backgrounds that aren’t allowed. So you can go ahead with the postcard with a green background.

I see I’m not the only one who made the same mistake. Maybe that particular guideline should be no.1 and written in bold characters. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, thanks for pointing it out right away.

Since the mistake has been made more than once, it might be helpful moving that point higher up on the list.

I’ll take 10 meetup postcards

1 Like

I want 3 postcards please. Do you have Vipps? Or do you want cash at the meetup?

1 Like

I have vipps. You can just vipps me during the meetup. :blush:

1 Like

I have posted an address to Ringerikets Blad (see the post under Press…). I don’t know how interested they would be in writing about, but if you don’t mind I could send them a postcard and tip them about our meetup?

Sure we could send Ringerikes Blad a postcard during the meetup. I don’t know if they’ll bother writing about it, but if we don’t send a postcard they will definitively not write anything about Postcrossing!

Hej allihopa!
May I join you? It would be nice to meet some postcrossers again :slight_smile: .
I have booked a room at Grand Hotel Saturday until Monday. I’ll arrive at Hönefoss at noon by Brakar buss.

Is there still space for me in the taxi to Kistefos?
I’d love to join you for dinner at Sunday too.

@pinayodyssey
I’d like to buy 5 of the Meetup postcards, if you still have some left. I’d pay cash at the meetup.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Absolutely, I figure we’ll pre-book a “maxi taxi” a bit closer to the date. :grinning: :+1:

Great! :grinning:

I still don’t have the postcards yet, but it should arrive soon. :blush: @Mosshumla, looking forward to meeting you!

Unfortunately, I can’t join you in the Sunday dinner. Maybe next time… :smile_cat:

Postcards:
Kari - 15
Marianne - 15
Marit - 10
Else - 10
Cathrine - 3
Kristin - 10
Mosshumla - 5

Sure you can join!

My name is Cathrine, not Christine :slight_smile:

@KAS: How many has mentioned only on facebook that they will attend the meetup?