July 2nd 2022 - Harry Potter Meetup in Taipei Taiwan

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Room605, 4F, No. 1, Ningbo East Street, Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City (台北市中正區寧波東街1號4樓 山櫻花小樹屋605)
:calendar: DATE: 2022 July 2nd, Saturday
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:30-16:30 - 4HOURS
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

*IMPORTANT:
The meetup will be postponed to Saturday, JULY 2nd, 2022. I’ve informed all the postcrossers individually. Sorry for causing any inconvenience.

As The Fantastic Beasts 3 is about to come up. I’d like to bring us back to the J.K. Rowling magic world…

I prepare 2 postcards for this meetup:
A. cute and mini version of Harry, Hermione, Ron
B. Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall

We’ll be signing our postcards, chatting about the book/movie Harry Potter, sharing our HP collections. Might play some games if we have time.

Attending fee:
TWD 100/ person (for renting the room)

As the seats are limited, (MAX 20 people)
if you want to join please DM me or leave a comment in advance.

Thank you!!!

———

Prepared a Doctor Strange postcard, will be available on the same date, June 18th. Only available to the attendees.

18 Likes

Join!

2 Likes

Are you open to swapping the meetup card? I can offer some nice cards from India.

If you want to swap, I can offer postcards from Russia. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi! Yes, these cards are opened for swap too. It’s still months before the meetup, I haven’t printed the cards. Will contact you in end May.

1 Like

Hi Natalia, thank you for your lovely offer. Would love to swap. Sadly we cannot send to Russia currently…

1 Like

looking for an exchange
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZT8ZSyAb2hp79bt_TK1LhmoyQXznQoHa

Is it still available to participate meetup? I am a big fan of Harry Potter! If so, I would like glad to join this meetup!

1 Like

Hey! Very much would like an exchange for these postcards!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ybkcgMmLwzsUbUbQwRSORObBbGks9_tB

想參加+1

1 Like

Dear postcrosser in Russia, sorry that our post does NOT deliver to Russia currently. But please feel free to leave a comment, I’ll ask if other members would like to arrange future swaps.

Looking for this amazing postcards.
Here is my offers

Hello! I sent you message :slight_smile: @adriana92322

Hi… i sent a message to you, @adriana92322

Hello! I’d love to swap :star_struck: I have some postcards from the last meet-up in Madrid. If you’re interested, please send me a DM.

1 Like

Hi! I would like to exchange my postcards for these

Hi! Look at my postcards for swap Hi! Look at my postcards for swap Авторизация OR АЛЬБОМ ДЛЯ ОБМЕНА – 196 Bilder | VK

SWAP Natalja Wlasowa | VK and Natalja Wlasowa | VK

May I ask, is it okay to join the meet-up?
Thanks

Looking for swap.
обмен ГП Ошибка 429
обменник 1 Ошибка 429
и ещё один Ошибка 429