July 22, 2024 | Postmark Posse Honors Alex Trebek | USPS FDOI | Culver City and Marina del Rey, CA

Hi @KOH24!

Welcome :partying_face: I sent you a DM

2 Likes

I bought a little self-inking stamp with my profile name “tresgatos” so I didn’t need to write my name over and over. I also like to bring post-its to cover part of the card so I have room to write a message on the card. Have fun and look forward to seeing you there!

4 Likes

Perfect. I appreciate the advice and opportunity to be able to defer people if I don’t want to answer their questions.

2 Likes

Sorry for going MIA and not responding for a few days. Work has been nuts.

1 Like

@KOH24 no worries at all! I totally understand! The most important part is that you’ll make it out for this one!

Looks like you got some good gems of information from the Posse, if you have any specific questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!

I would like to swap for this card! Here’s my offer album:

Please send me a PM if you’re interested. :wink:
Have fun everyone!

1 Like

I would love to swap for one of the cards if possible :slight_smile: My offer album is still a work in progress and not all of my collection has been scanned, but feel free to browse what’s there and let me know!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16XruK2ylnnUx8YZodvjDZ4VMz7ShsbmI?usp=sharing

2 Likes

I will be unable to attend. I will see friends and new friends at another gathering. :grinning:

2 Likes

@gmansocal sorry we will miss you! I’m sure we’ll get together again soon.
Thanks for letting me know!
Check your PMs :slight_smile: when you have a chance

It appears the USPS form for this is closed. JSYK

1 Like