Japanese students interested in having penpals

Hello there!

After searching through the forums, I’ve finally decided that it might be easier just to make a quick post, to ask for some advice.

I have a small class of younger students aged between 10~12 years old, who are interested at meeting other students of a similar age from around the world. I’ve offered to help them, but don’t really know how to find other schools.

A few things about our school; we’re based in Japan, the students are learning English as an extracurricular activity, student levels vary but for the most part are still around beginner level. Students have expressed an interest in other countries schools, daily lives and general cultural differences e.g food, weather, festivals.

I would prefer them to set up some kind of exchange with a single school or a few schools, so that I can bundle their letters together.

If you have any advice, or indeed are interested in setting up a penpal exchange, please get in touch.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Jason.

2 Likes

:wave: Hello, perhaps you might have better luck posting under “Education.” I’ve seen teachers posting there looking for penpals for their students…it sounds like exactly what you’re looking for.

1 Like

O.K. I’ll give it a try.

Thank you.

@aH Maybe your club might be interested in this?

1 Like

Thanks Rei! I’ll keep an eye on this x)

1 Like

My daughter is interested. Where do we send the mail?

Hi , my name is Alice , i’m … 11 ! I can rite ! :memo:

Jason先生へ
こんにちは、私は文です、葉書を貴方のクラスに書いて、送ることとが欲しいです、学校の住所を教えてもいいですか?

1 Like

I’m interested!