[International Swap & Penpal] Offer/Request topic

こんにちは、私は撮影をやています。
だから、写真をポストカードに印刷します
香港と澳門のポストカードもあります!
ご興味のあればはpmをお願い致します。

1 Like

私は1名の中国大陸からの準高一生で、最近手紙を出すことが好きになって、そして非常に日本の文化を愛して、誠心誠意日本の信友を交わります。私の手に中国の各種の大学と風景、都市、文化の種類のはがきがあって、興味があるのは私に伝言を歓迎します!

Hello!
My name is Eliza. I’m a card collector as many of you.
I’m looking for direct swaps and want to find postcards on the following themes:

• Moomin (Tove Jansson)
  • Bicycles
  • Zodiac sign Aries and planet Mars
  • “Cat breeds” cards

I offer different cards in exchange! They are here: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/z8Gn-uZ76IpE_Q and https://disk.yandex.ru/d/_LOJdppA_-yn8Q

Please, write me a message if you are interested in a swap!
Thanks for attention and happy Postcrossing!

2 Likes

Hi @Eliza99

Unfortunately, we cannot send postal mails at all from Japan to Russia, not even via ship / surface mail…

Very sorry about it. I hope it resumes soon!

1 Like

Oh, hi! I’m sorry I’m new on the forum and didn’t know that. Thank you for letting me know. Shall I delete my message?

1 Like

@Eliza99

You do not have to delete your message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am from China, I want to receive postcards from Japan, I can also send postcards to you. I travel a lot (not limited to China) but often live in China. I welcome all postcards from Japan, if you want to send postcards to each other, please send me a private message!

Thank you!
谢谢!
ありがとうございます

Hi! I’m looking for someone from Japan who would like to arrange a private swap :smiley: I’m specifically looking for royal milk tea sachets, but also other instant drinks, snacks, skincare, something for my home etc.

In return I can offer teabags, snacks from Poland, stationery, souvenir magnets, skincare or just let me know what you’d like.

Please message me if you are interested! :smiley:

Hello, I’m from China, and I’m very interested in Japanese culture! Would anyone like to exchange letters with me? I will put stamps, handwritten letters, postcards, small handicrafts, photos, etc. in the envelope I send, and you don’t have to send me a letter right now. I will send it when my address is stable. I hope to receive a letter with similar content.

你好(Chinese)means Hello.

.After many times failures of direct swaps,now i am really really really desiring for those postcards from a foreign country,foreign culture,foreign WORLD! (´。✪ω✪。`)

And i am wondering if That’s OK for you to make direct postcards exchange.Any kinds of cards is ok.Those ones with your country’s signs are a plus.

You could also describe your wanted postcards to me ,i can search them among my friends . If you want to have a try,just message me on postcrosing.My address now is with some mistakes so please message me first
hss2740809081@163.com

.THANK YOU HAPPY POSTCROSSING
HOPE YOU A NICE DAY!(๑>؂<๑)

Post deleted.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m looking to swap the Japanese Postbox Hug series by the Brazilian one!

If you are interested let me know :slight_smile:

Brazilian Postal Hug.

DM or comment for swaps :brazil:

Serie available for download at: Support Christina & Eng on Ko-fi! :heart:. ko-fi.com/christinaandeng - Ko-fi :heart: Where creators get support from fans through donations, memberships, shop sales and more! The original ‘Buy Me a Coffee’ Page.

Здравствуйте. я Алина. Ищу друзей из Японии по переписке и обмену открытками и марками. Живу в России в городе Казань.

Hello!

I’m from Argentina (41/f) and I would like to exchange postcards or have penpals from Japan. I’m currently studying japanese (just begun my first year!) but we can speak in English or Spanish. Please PM if you have questions or want to know anything else.

Thanks!

1 Like

你好!(Hello)I come from Shandong, China. I am more interested in some Japanese culture, especially animation. I also have a tendency to learn Japanese, in order to understand some animation and comics. At the same time, I also have a hobby of exchanging letters and collecting stamps. I hope we can exchange and tell me the recent interesting things in Japanese, or we can become pen pals. We can tell each other the interesting things that have happened recently. If you want to learn Chinese, it will be better. Stamps can also be exchanged. Recently, China has launched a lot of beautiful stamps. Maybe we can exchange them. Looking forward to your reply!

你好!(こんにちは)私は中国の山東省出身です。日本のいくつかの文化、特にアニメに興味があります。私も日本語を勉強したい傾向があり、アニメや漫画を読みやすいようにしています。同時に交換や手紙の切手収集をする趣味もあります。私は交換して、日本語で最近の面白いことを話してくれたり、ペンフレンドになったり、最近面白いことがあったことを話してくれたりしたいと思っています。もしあなたが中国語を勉強したいなら、もっといいです。切手の交換もできますが、最近中国ではきれいな切手がたくさん発売されているので、交換できるかもしれません。あなたの返事を楽しみにしています!

こんにちは、私は日本語ができないことを許してください、だから私は翻訳機を使いました

すみません、葉書を交換してもいいですか、私は北宇治の風景写真をもらいたいです、もちろん、他のすべてがいいです!!!

もしよろしければ、具体的な住所を教えてください!!

Hi there, konnichiwa!

I’m Anke from the southwest of Germany and I’m looking for female postcard pals or penpals from anywhere in Japan.

I’m 49, married and have a daughter. I work in a bookshop. I love books and to read.

If you are interested in exchanging tourist postcards and or writing letters, please, message me.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

post deleted

Hello everyone, I am a 15 year old Chinese girl, I am very interested in Japanese culture, I hope to find a Japanese pen Pal, I hope to be female and under 25 years old, because I hope to be the same age as me, we can exchange stamps and gifts, letters, flowers, the moment I receive the letter, I will be super happy, but my letter is very slow, or not as many as yours. It’s not because I’m not interested in you, it’s just because I’m a little lazy, but I’ll fix it! I hope to learn Japanese, we can communicate by E-mail at the beginning, or we can write letters at the same time, because the writing time is too slow, I can’t help it, I hope I can communicate in English because my Japanese is very poor, I can’t wait, I hope it is you reading this letter :blush: :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
皆さん、こんにちは、私は15歳の中国の女の子です、私は日本の文化に興味を持って、私は日本のペンフレンドを見つけることを望んで、25歳以下の女性です、私は私と同じ年齢を望んで、私たちは切手や贈り物、手紙、花を交換することができます、手紙を受け取った瞬間、私は超幸せですが、私の手紙を書くのが遅い、またはあなたより多く、それは私があなたに興味がないからではありませんて、ただ私が少し怠けているためですが、私は必ず修正します!私は日本語を学ぶことを望んで、私達は最初に電子メールで交流することができて、あるいは一方の電子メール、一方の手紙を書くことができて、手紙を書く時間が遅いため、私は本当に我慢できなくて、私は英語で交流することができることを望んで、私の日本語はとても下手ですので、私は待ちきれなくて、この手紙を読むあなたですよ

Hello こんにちは
クレアと申します。アメリカ人の大学生です。日本語を勉強しています。日本に4回行ったことがあります。来年の秋から日本に留学つもりです。卒業したら、日本に引っ越したいです。そのために、ペラペラになりたいです。
ネイティブな日本語が話す人とペンパルになりたいです。英語や日本語で手紙を交換したいです。20歳以上方がいいです。
自然、世界文化、言語、日常生活、音楽、などに興味があります。
インスタはkoselig_mail
よろしくお願いします😃

2 Likes