Independence Day Online Meet-up (Philippines)

Can i join? :slight_smile:

@shc Yes, feel free to join. Do send me your digital signature as well.

Hi, can anyone help me with Digital Signature ?
Actually i donā€™t know what it is ? :frowning:

Just a creative signature of your name/username. Some people did theirs on paper and then sent it to me. Others made one digitally. I am just away right now from the computer, and will send you a sample.

The set up is actually not Internationaal?
Would love to sign up for online meeting if some of them can also be spoken in English

We have some international people attending, but the majority of the language is in Filipino. Well, you can pick up some English along the way.

Maybe I can organize one in the future that can be more catered to postcrossers international.

There have been several online meet-ups in Europe and in US hosted by eta55 and theJCAtx.

Feel free to drop by and stay and observe =D We will be happy to have you.

Hereā€™s what we have so far in the back of the meet-up card.

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to participate!

@abbyaguas Can I join? How do I send a signature?

PS. I also have a pro zoom accountā€¦PM me so I can pass over a link

@manencov - Sorry to hear this, you are very much welcome still to drop by if you are available by that time. We get very little interaction from Romania, so I am pretty sure we will switch to English mode during interactions.

@theJCAtx - Yes yes! If you can stay awake by that time Dan, weā€™d love to have you join. We have a postcrosser from New York who will be joining us. As for the signature, I am so sorry to say that I have sent the meet-up card to the printers yesterday. I realized that I wasnā€™t able to post a deadline here in the forum.

Similarly, we will switch to talking to English when we get to talk to you.

BTW, I was thinking of adopting the breakout rooms part, as I found it nice to get to know the postcrossers on a deeper level.

1 Like

@abbyaguas Glad to help! Iā€™ll just have to write my name on each card like the good olā€™ days :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries!

1 Like

Heads up to our friends:

@Leopold_Uganda
@klow
@jmescribbles
@shc
@Zadie711
@anon65031721

We will be having a color theme for the meet-up tomorrow.
Please wear something blue/white/red/yellow which are the colors of the Philippine flag. Thank you!

3 Likes

Believe this starts 6 hours from now. If I can drag my butt out of bed Iā€™ll join for a bit. Where will I find the link to the Zoom meeting?

LOL Eric, thank you for that. Iā€™ll be posting the link an hour or two before the start of the meet-up.

PLEASE WEAR BLUE/WHITE/RED/YELLOW ON MEET-UP DAY :smiley: THANK YOU!

Topic: Independence Day Online Meet-Up
Time: Jun 12, 2021 02:00 PM Taipei

Join Zoom Meeting

Zoom Video

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conferenceā€¦

Meeting ID: 383 473 5400
Passcode: Kalayaan
One tap mobile
+13126266799,3834735400#,*88140150# US (Chicago)
+13462487799,3834735400#,*88140150# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 383 473 5400
Passcode: 88140150
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kxTWVnO3I

Thank you so much everyone for the support! Happy Independence Day!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @shc @eta55 @theJCAtx and @Zadie711 for joining us!

3 Likes

What a pleasure to see such a vibrant and engaged postcrossing community in the Philipines! Quit gracious of all of you to communicate in English as opposed to Tagalog as well! Thanks so much Abby for hosting a well run and very organized meetup!

1 Like

Too bad I didn,t get a message that it went through Zoom and English was also used as a language :disappointed:

Thank you for hosting the meet-up, @abbyaguas! Can I grab the group photos? :smiley: