INCOMPLETE - Toronto Postcrossing Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Downtown Toronto
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The Corner Place, Front and Jarvis
:calendar: DATE: January 8 2022 or TBD
:alarm_clock: TIME: TBD
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Exchange postcards, get to know each other, make new friends

Would love to do a Toronto meet-up - open to dates and times!

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

4 Likes

I could meet you at Front and Jarvis in front of the Bulk Barn, Chelsan on January 8/22. I am fairly new to this site and have not been involved in any meet ups, so I’m not sure how we go about this. Did you have a time in mind?
ClassicalGas

Is this meeting going ahead?
Please add the missing information if it is.

As much as I would love to meet fellow postcrossers, I think the current ban on outside gatherings 10+, inside gatherings of 5+, no indoor coffee shops or restaurants, and frigid weather will make this meetup too difficult and dangerous to accomplish. Let’s reassess when this current lockdown is over, in three weeks. Sounds good? I would absolutely love to meet more postcrossers.