I have an idea...for a Dresden Meeting (date is optional)

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: Dresden
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Zoom-Online
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: we have to find a date (2nd July is an optional date)
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: I’m just thinking about it

Who would be interested in holding an online meeting instead of the failed meeting due to Corona?
Perhaps it could be in the second half of 2021.

Please let me know :slight_smile: I’m curious about your answers.

3 Likes

I‘m interested! Dresden is my home city. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dresden is my Hometown.

Why not…

I would also be interested! Since the meeting is online it doesn’t quite matter, but I‘m planning to mpve to Dresden in August :))

I’d be interested in attending. I’ve hosted two virtual meetings, and the third is coming up in a few weeks.

A virtual meeting would be cool :blush:

Do you take guests who are not currently living in Dresden and around but were born in the very heart of Saxony? :smiley:

Yes, everybody is welcome…depending on the possible participants in the free zoom version

2 Likes

I’d really like to come to Dresden but there will be a meetup in Stuttgart on that weekend.

It’s just an optional date, because you have to choose a date for starting this topic…

yes, I’m also interested in a virtual Dresden meetup

1 Like

I’ve never attended a meet-up, but would possibly be interested. 02 July would probably work for me.

I’d really like to join, too! :slight_smile:

It is scheduled as an ONLINE-Meeting

I have no idea how an online meeting works, I mean with a fixed date…
So far I have only been part of online meetings where the cards were sent around to get stamped, and then on to the next one. This seems to be different…

yes this would be nice, I would also participate

@gruszka1980: it is a great idea and I would like to take part :slight_smile:
I have participated in 2 international online meetings, so it is time to join a German online meeting, too :slight_smile:

I have never been to a PC meetup, real life or online, but I’d really like to start with that. @gruszka1980 if there will be more participants than the free zoom version allows (I don’t know how many that is), I could help out. I can make zoom meetings without time limit with up to 300 people :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Looking forward to the meetup!

2 Likes

I am also interested! :slightly_smiling_face: