How much are you paying for sending one postcard?

I’m wondering what’s the prices for sending postcards to abroad.I’m seeing people sending +20 postcards.
In Turkey you have to pay 6.50 Turkish liras per postcard (it was 5.50 before)

3 Likes

Have you seen this thread?

5 Likes

I didn’t.Thanks for showing it to me

1 Like

9.26 Turkish Lira (0.95 Euro) from Germany to the rest of the world!

2 Likes

0.95 € is a very good price.You just send a postcard with coins you find around :joy:

1 Like

0,90 Euro from Austria within Europe
1,80 Euro from Austria to overseas

2 Likes

I take stamps instead of coins.

1 Like

I know it already says so in that wiki, but I just need to vent:
I pay 30 Danish kroner for each card. That’s 4 euro!
It means I have to limit my postcrossing a lot. So I’m pretty mad about it. I’m actually considering sending my cards via Germany to save money, but I live pretty far from the border, and in these times traveling is no good :frowning:

19 Likes

Understanding your pain very well.I’m very sad about not sending a lot of cards too. :sob:

2 Likes

1,40 euros from France to international

2 Likes

A postcard stamp sent from the United States to any international destination (including Canada and Mexico) costs 1.20 U.S. dollars. This is approximately equivalent to 10 Turkish liras, 1 euro and 7.67 Danish kroner.

4 Likes

In UK it is £1.45 which equals 1.61 euros (1.88 US dollars). This is the same price over the world for a postcard under 10 g.
This is the second price rise this year - it went up in September because there weren’t so many planes flying so Royal Mail had to pay more!! Or so I was told…Any excuse…! :grinning:

5 Likes

8 PLN, at the current exchange rate it’s about 1.74 euro. We had a big price rise on September 1st.

3 Likes

$1.20 internationally, that’s about 10 Turkish Lira.
But within the US, it is only $0.35 - less than 3 Turkish Lira.

1 Like

Spain is expensive too:

1.45€ to the rest of Europe
1.55€ Asia and America

2 Likes

Dear @dixie-lady since more than a half year it’s Euro 1,00 from Austria within Europe! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

$2.70nzd so around 1.30 euro from New Zealand. But I buy all my postage 1/2 price on our national auction site or from stamp dealers and can often get it, so costs me much less. All our stamps from 1967 onwards are still valid for postal use.

2 Likes

In india the postal services are extremely cheap when compared to other countries.
For sending a card within india it is barely ₹6 ($0.081 or €0.069)
For sending a card overseas it is ₹12 ($0.16 or €0.14)

12 Likes

So THAT’S why I haven’t received any Danish cards lately–yikes! :anguished: I think your venting is justified!

5 Likes

That is crazy! I used to think it was expensive when I lived in Italy and cards to Asia and Australia were something like 3.20 Euro.

Is it 4 euro to anywhere, or are there zones with different prices?