How Many Postcrossing Stamps ? :postcrossing:

Thank you very much :blush: , but I have to say that some stamps are not really Postcrossing stamps. For instance, the Lithuanian one isn’t a really Postcrossing stamp, just a stamp about postcards. But it helped me to do my own list, thanks a lot!

Thanks! Very complete!

Dear @LC-Canada, @kraghavendrabhat, @kover, @melody1

Thanks to your links, here is the list of the official Postcrossing stamps. Tell me if there’s anything wrong :blush:

Netherlands :netherlands:

Finland :finland:

Belarus :belarus:

Guernsey :guernsey:

Bulgaria :bulgaria:

Czech Republic :czech_republic:

Kazakhstan :kazakhstan:

Russia :ru:

Slovenia :slovenia:

Ukraine :ukraine:

Austria :austria:

Netherlands :netherlands:

Poland :poland:

Russia :ru:

Indonesia :indonesia:

Ireland :ireland:

Romania :romania:

Switzerland :switzerland:

Hungary :hungary:

Moldova :moldova:

Åland Islands :aland_islands:

Brazil :brazil:

Kazakhstan :kazakhstan:

Austria :austria:

Estonia :estonia:

Germany :de:

Luxembourg :luxembourg:

26 Likes

A bit surprising that countries with a lot of Postcrossers like Germany, the United States, China or Taiwan don’t have their own Postcrossing stamps…

Which one is four favorite?
In my humble opinion, the Moldovan one is the more poetic!
:moldova: :heart: :postcrossing:

Germany is coming in the fall I think and there are some unofficial ones not produced with Postcrossing’s permission but we don’t count those.

1 Like

The german Postcrossing stamp launch in October 2022.

Great, I didn’t know! Thanks a lot for telling us :blush:
I am so happy for all the German postcrossers who are so involved in this community :postcrossing: !
But does anyone know when the design of the stamp will be released?

By the way, the 2015 stamp from Bulgaria (which I find really nice) and Kazakhstan,and the 2018 stamp from Åland Islands aren’t officially recognized by Postcrossing.

There is already a list of Postcrossing stamps and postmarks on the Forum

The German postcrossing stamp will be an offial stamp released by Deutsche Post or how do you define oficial?

We Germans were trying for so long to get a postcrossing stamp. Now we finally do.

1 Like

Thanks, very informative!

I am not sure, which one are you referring to? Maybe I misunderstood; by official, I mean officially released by the Deutsche Post. I thought that those I saw were personalized stamps, indivual initiative for a meetup.
But yes, the 2022 stamp is indeed an official stamp, I made a confusion in my head, sorry about that!
It’s really really great that you can have this Postcrossing stamp!

1 Like

Yes, the one that will be released in October will be the first oficial postcrossing stamp that we will get :slight_smile: We do not yet have one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Malaysia has one although it doesn’t officially say “Postcrossing” but instead the Malay translation of “Post Crossing”

I still have a few of these left (the stamps on the top left & bottom left) if anyone is interested in receiving a card with this stamp :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Really great! I saw that stamp but as I didn’t see the word Postcrossing, I wasn’t sure about it.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

FYI, I actually wrote to the committee in Ottawa, pleading, begging, tempting, alluring, inviting, intriguing, enticing…on the idea of a Canadian postcrossing card and stamp…I even sent them the maple syrup card as a weeee suggestion.
What you may not know about me, I don’t do anything without a plan, every month I will send them a gentle reminder, until we as CANADIANS get some representation…so let it be written so let it be done wink…

4 Likes

Glad you’re doing that, but I think it would take a concerted letter writing campaign (not emails, not a petition) over a couple of years by 1000’s of us to really get their attention. And I think we’d need the support of other mail/stamp groups as well.

There are many, many community NGOs ahead of us in line & that allotment is extremely small for those groups.

2 Likes

I get that but I do know people who know people wink… oh and I wrote a letter in an envelope with a card, stamps and registered to a board member….wink

And what ? there are other stamp, letter groups, I do not want to know any more information…this forum is keeping me busy enough, I just joined end of May and I already have over 1000 cards printed…and now I am doing up fall and Christmas…yikes….and tell me why is there never sales on stamps…like buying in bulk?

Since there’s been so many Postcrossing stamps that have been issued, perhaps the administrators should consider establishing a Postcrossing country. It seems silly to have so many stamps that aren’t representative of any actual land. I’m sure there’s innumerable vacant islands on which to lay claim.

3 Likes