How are you celebrating World Postcard Day? Share your pictures and experiences

Random question though. What are y’all doing with the leftover cards from WPD Day or the WPD Hugs Series? I still have so many of them left. The printery where I ordered them told me they’d send 25 but sent 40 of each design. That was generous though but most people already have the cards. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sending them as officials throughout the month

2 Likes

Can always keep them for next year too. Especially for new members who (will) join in 2024 :partying_face: . Or new members who join after 2023 WPD. So they won’t miss WPD 2024

4 Likes

This is also a great idea, haven’t thought about that! I joined this year too and haven’t seen much of the previous WPD’s either! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@juki13 You can also chose to participate in RR with WPD groups. I do and it is fun to send and receive so many different designs for WPD.

I’ve never been participating in a RR before, but guess it is a good call to try it. :smiley: Just signed up for one and hope I did it right :sweat_smile:

I just received my first international WPD postcard.

It’s from Meeting cards tag, thank you Jo @JustJo for telling me your amazing meet-up experience. I didn’t go to a meet-up this year, but I went to a meet-up last year and got some WPD postcards to share with others.
There were some meet-ups here in China on WPD as well. I received this WPD card from a Chinese postcard pal. This card is illustrated by Heiyin.

Sadly I didn’t have any slots on WPD this year, I will try to get the WPD badge next year (hope I won’t quit at that time…). But I’m very happy to know that one of my Chinese postcard pals Harlyn got her first WPD badge yesterday.

6 Likes