How are you celebrating World Postcard Day? Share your pictures and experiences

Congratulations :tada:! I’m considering my first one on that day! All the best.

1 Like

As we enjoy the countdown to World Postcrossing Day - I start to make a list of who to surprise with a 2023 postcard, and print extras to send to ‘non-postcrossers’ around my local municipality. There are so many people who have been intrigued by the offical day, hopefully becoming a part of this fantastic group that we all celebrate.

9 Likes

Not the first time I’ve been punished for being efficient :grimacing::joy::confused:

29 Likes

Oh no! If you don’t want some of the, them I can gladly take them off of your hands!! I know it must be a let down since you printed all of those cards hehe :sweat_smile::confused:
@KimberlyOR

2 Likes

You’ve got some cards with real rarity value! Anything that is banned automatically becomes much more interesting.

9 Likes

I think I’ll keep them and mail them out, but I’m happy to send you one! If you’d like, just send me your info :smile:

2 Likes

Mine are still travelling on their way to me, with the official card from Lisa and the Hornbill Postcard’s Singapore Postal Hug :joy:

Let’s just say my usual shop has been getting quite a bit of business from me recently :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I would love to have one!! This is my first WPD hehe!!
Shall I message you my info later in the day??

1 Like

Totally up to you! :slight_smile:

I sent my info to you!! I am very excited!! @KimberlyOR :blush::sparkles:

1 Like

My WPD postcards arrived in the post today :partying_face:. I’m very happy with how the final product turned out!

I’m looking like I’ll earn a new slot before WPD too, so that will come in very handy.

Forty days, and counting! :smiley:

27 Likes

It will be my first WPD and I’m ready with 4 postcards for that day :love_letter: Hopefully I will have 4 slots that day :blush:

29 Likes

Cute postcards @safiyecansu! I hope you don’t mind me asking where you got the one on the far right, and the one second from left? I’m enjoying letterbox images and photos…I might need to find some of those myself.

Good luck with saving your four slots. I drew my last addresses for a while yesterday and this morning. I’ll need to start saving now to have five or six on the day.

Only four weeks to go!
:partying_face:

Question, some of the badges have wpd and a number 2 or 3. Thats for how many times they participated or how many were registered?

2 Likes

@debbiemilly It’s the number of years the participant has participated in WPD (and successfully drawn at least one address on WPD and had it subsequently registered).

I’ve participated in WPD in 2021 and 2022 so I have a ‘2’ subscript next to my badge. Hopefully one of the cards I send this year will be registered and that should change to ‘3’. :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you😊

I only send a few cards. other than the official WPD postcards. Hopefully this will prevent someone from getting the same one.

29 Likes

Such beautiful cards Cindy!

1 Like

Thanx😊

1 Like

I couldn’t resist, had to buy these 2 too!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

20 Likes