How are you celebrating World Postcard Day? Share your pictures and experiences

Final report: 1 hour and 14 minutes until World Postcard Day ends and thats it for me! I’ve written a total of 7 (5 officials + 1 lottery + 1 trade) postcards today for postcrossing - went a bit impulsive and just used up all my slots! Sending to USA, Canada, Germany, Bulgaria, Taiwan, and Brazil!

11 Likes

My postcards being sent so far. I still have 9 more for swaps to write. Some of these are official, tags, lotteries and swaps. Happy Postcrossing Day! This is the best hobby!

19 Likes

Some official cards I’ve written and sent today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cn: :de: :canada: :earth_americas:

Now I’m going to order some new stamps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Stamped with multiple stamps, addressed, and decorated. Later today I’ll write them outside in the sunshine!

And I have at least this many more left still to write… :laughing:

Happy World Postcard Day! :tada:

37 Likes

Sent two official cards today, one to Belgium and one to New Zealand.
The latter is going to travel the farthest of any of my cards,sent or recieved, ever! In spite of that, I wrote it in Portuguese, because this postcrosser’s parents are Portuguese! So far, and yet so close… :blush:
World Postcard Day magic. :magic_wand:

17 Likes

Happy World Postcard day from Lithuania!:postbox::heart::love_letter::postbox::heart::love_letter::postbox::heart::love_letter:
image|340x255

y

43 Likes

WPD 2023: Writing postcards :writing_hand::postbox: and eating ravioli :yum:

26 Likes

Do you know the artist of the illustration on the front card? So cute! :slight_smile:

So far: To Switzerland, Poland, Australia, Japan, USA.
Still 3 to go!

26 Likes

Yes I do!

If you refer back to the picture, the bottom right corner has been covered up.
I might have forced gently persuaded her to sign the cards for me :wink:

I am very proud to be sending out her design this WPD! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I pulled my max of 10 addresses today and had only 2 duplicates… not bad!
They’ll be sent out tomorrow when the USPS reopens. :smile:

6 Likes

I’m all done :white_check_mark: 10 written, decorated and stamped. I’ve probably not written that many at once since last WPD! This was my favourite profile, for an 11yo Pokémon fan. I hope they enjoy my little doodle for them :heart_hands:🩷

30 Likes

After a day of hard work,taking the time to write 9 cards.
Sending love into the world.
Lovely to know that so many people are writing too.

20 Likes

100 cards, 9 different designs, tired but happy!

39 Likes

:love_letter: I had 4 different countries and Germany travels quick. I am happy.

:postbox: Happy mailboxes:

30 Likes

I am sending 5 official, some WPD cards to family and friends, and some to the handmade RR. No mail pick up today so they will post tomorrow and I will be able to add a few more!

18 Likes

I have 19 written, addressed and stamped postcards! Most are to family and friends, but I was able to send out 6 from Postcrossing as that was my limit. This is my first WPD, so I am pretty excited :slight_smile:

26 Likes

And mine just did!

21 Likes

Most of the US cards are to friends, though I drew one US address. Other official WPD cards are going to Brazil, China, Japan, Finland, New Zealand, Korea, and Germany!

14 Likes

Currently thinking about pressing this button!

1-9 went to: China x2, Ukraine x2, UK, Poland, Taiwan, Czech Republic, and Japan. Wonder where #10 will go!

14 Likes