Homeschool project for Pre-K

Thanks to you for making us discover your beautiful city !

2 Likes

Hello Jake.
Thank you for the card with the national guard. Here both kids like uniformes (police , firemen…) and they were delighted to discover this one !
Your card will be a great opportunity to discuss about America:).
Have a nice day. Stay Safe !
Mama , Arthur and Alice

D

1 Like

I’m happy that you like it :wink:

Hope I’m not to late, I’ll send a card from Indonesia

1 Like

Hello,
No problem we are working on this theme until the end of the school year next June. You are pretty early :). I PM you our adress , we will be really happy to receive a card from Indonesia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,
I would love to send you a card from Germany :de: :slightly_smiling_face: we have A LOT of popular Fairytales over here.
Just let me know your address
Best wishes

1 Like

Hi Arthur and Alice, we would love to send you a postcard from Holland, my kids aged 3 and 7 would love to join! Please send your adress

1 Like

We received a beatiful postcard from Japan with the tale of Kaguya-hime to discover:).
Thanks

4 Likes

Can you send me your address? I’ll be happy to send you all a postcard!

1 Like

I’d love to send you a postcard from Northern Ireland. Send me your address :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you send me your address I’m going to send you one from Saguenay Canada. Thanks

1 Like

This moment when your kids discover that a kiwi is not only a fruit :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Thanks you all we are learning so much !

3 Likes

How to drive a 3 year-old boy crazy …send him a firemen truck !!! Thanks a lot (we will sure try to find a French translation or this story !).

2 Likes

I am happy to mail you from the American southwest, where we have much lore, folktales, etc! I will send a PM.

Some New postcards to add to our Map!

Anyone from Africa to send a postcard (we are totally missing this whole continent sadly)?

1 Like

Hello Sandra.
I’m sorry I don’t remember if I sent you a thank you note for your postcard we received a while ago !
Thanks a lot, kids love that it is a BIG postcard.
Have a nice day !

1 Like

A New card for our collection , thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to send a postcard from Quebec Canada or some of the ones I’ve found on my travels! Msg me your address plz.

I would also be happy to send one if you message me the mailing address.

Please send me the address. I would love to send something for your kinder.