Help French Students (7-9y. old) Explore the World with Postcards!

Seems fun. I would love to send postcards from Indonesia!

1 Like

I’ll send your class a postcard from the Philippines. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent from the Czech Republic. I have children the same age. :postbox::love_letter::raccoon:

2 Likes

On the way from Finland (and Arctic Circle)

1 Like

sending pm

1 Like

I will most definitely send a card!

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

My 7 year old would love to send a postcard to your class!

1 Like

I am sending your class a few cards in an envelope today, July 9th, from New York City. Regards, JamesC

J’envoie à votre classe quelques cartes dans une enveloppe aujourd’hui, le 9 juillet, depuis New York. Cordialement, JamesC

1 Like

A big thank you to everyone!! We have already received some cards, and I can’t wait to start the project with the students in September. I am very touched by your generosity, it’s fantastic!! Thanks again!!

1 Like

That would be great!! Thank you!!

PMed you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m putting a postcard in the mail today for your students :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy to help. Will get a card sent your way from Svalbard :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will be sending from Wyoming, USA! :us:

1 Like

My family in :blush: Introducing Ukraine :ukraine:
My son 7 now too, it will be his first year in school this year. He have autism spectrum disorder, so he just put some stickers on a card and paint scribbles :yellow_heart:

The card depicts historical and cultural complex “Zaporizhian Sich”.

The most interesting elements of architecture, culture, life and life of the Zaporozhye Cossacks are brought together here. Just like the Cossack Sich that existed in ancient times, the entire complex is divided into two parts - the inner Kosh - the central part of the Sich, and the suburb adjacent to the Kosh, where craft and trade facilities are concentrated.

The Sich on Khortytsia is built in the image of the real Sich on a slightly reduced scale; all the elements of the existing Sichs are present here.

Protective fortifications were built around the complex, consisting of a high rampart encircling the Sich, a deep ditch and a fence in the form of a wooden palisade. Along the perimeter of the palisade there are three towers - the entrance tower on the south side, where the central entrance to the complex is located, the small tower in the eastern part of Kosh, which offers views of the Dnieper, and the bell tower, which is located on the border of Kosh and the suburbs.

1 Like

I love the idea of Postcard exchanges introduced to kids. :slight_smile: I would have loved it if it was done during my time!

Tried introducing the idea to my niece and nePhew’s classes…but the teacher was scared that I was a stranger! hahaha!

1 Like

I have a perfect card for this… Actually 2 or 3. How do I pick the best one?

Hello!! the one that best represents the region? :wink: any one will be perfect, i’m sure!! :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a nice summer!!
Lucie

1 Like

Sending a card from California!

1 Like