Haven't received any postcard yet

If you do not log in for 30 days, your account will be set to inactive and your address will not go out.
Since this does not apply to you, I can only advise you to contact the admins as soon as possible so that they can find out why you are not getting any cards or whether any are on their way to you.

6 Likes

Hi, im also facing the same problem.
I have posted 5 postcards and I still haven’t received a postcard from a postcrosser.

1 Like

Your address only went out the first time on the 11th of July. That is not a long time at all. On average my sent cards to Singapore take 12 days.

Maybe your first cards are coming from somewhere far away and exotic with slightly slower postal routes!

5 Likes

They are probably on their way. My average Travel time of cards to Singapore has been 20 days. Your address was probably first in the pool to be drawn on July 11 because that was when the First Card of yours was registered. Be patient, they will arrive in your :mailbox: eventually. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Indíra, when I checked your profile you have 45 postcards sent and 52 received, this might be a reason why new cards aren’t arriving lately. You received more cards than you sent. Now some of your postcards need to arrive at their destination.

@Dororka2
IndiraC posted this in March 2021 - so I thinkher question isn’t relevant.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m brand new to Postcrossing and have sent out my first cards, none of which have arrived yet. I am eagerly awaiting my first postcard. How long did it take you to get your first card? And how quickly did the next ones come? Can I even get one before my first cards have arrived?
Have fun postcrossing
Heike

@Wolkenvogel Your adress will be given out as soon as your first card will be registered by the adressee. From the moment when your sent cards get registered, somebody got your adress, it varies how long it takes for the card to arrive to you because nobody knows from where it is traveling. If it’s a nearby European country, it won’t take too long to arrive. If it’s traveling e. g. from Australia or Japan, it might take longer to arrive.

1 Like

we are in the same boat!

Hello and welcome to Postcrossing! The 5 cards you mailed yesterday will likely take at least 2 weeks to be delivered, then your name will be given to someone so its another 2 weeks until some arrive in your box. Please be patient, snail mail can be frusrating. Sadly some mail services are running a bit slower lately so we are all waiting a bit longer too. But cards will be on their way to you soon!!

Not for a German member. It can take as little as 4-5 days each way. I’ve seen people already have a bunch of cards sent and received within a month of registering.
Other countries at the other end of the spectrum will take a lot longer than a couple of weeks in each direction.

It took 40 days for my first card to be registered and almost 2 more weeks from then for me to receive my first one. I was not in a “slow” country but I sent to a slow country.

1 Like

I realize that seems one day I sent to a new member from Germany and I wrote something like “Welcome!” But when my card finally arrived, he/she is not a new member anymore…:pleading_face:

4 Likes