The rules are very simple, you need to guess the phrase. To do that you ask for letters.
- at first you can ask only for the consonants
- you can ask for vowel (a, e, i, o, u, y), once all the consonants are known
- make a list of the letters that were requested in alphabetical order
- don’t ask for two letters consecutively (let someone else ask for the next letter)
- the winner of the round receives a postcard from the previous winner
- the new winner has to start another round
To make the puzzle, you can use this website.
To avoid the formatting of the special characters, please use the function
Preformatted text (</>).
The consonants: b, c, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, p, q, r, s, t, v, w, x, z (20).