Original (tag) game “Guess what I am” - moved to the new forum.
In this lottery game you can win a card by guessing correctly what is depicted on the image side of the card.
If you win, you have to start a new round, pick out a card and let the others guess what the card could be about! (And then send that postcard to the winner.)
Please only post clues and guesses and refrain from cluttering the topic with other comments.
- Please guess only once per post.
- It’s not allowed to edit your first guess and replace it with a different (correct) guess.
- While you can guess as many times as you want, it is not allowed to guess twice in a row. Let other people have to get the chance to guess before you write a new post. Posts made by the owner of the card don’t count, it has to be another guess before you can guess again.
For the owner of the card:
- It’s not allowed to start a new round without waiting for the previous round to be finished.
- Don’t replace the card, even if there are a lot of “wrong answers”.
- Please ask for people to guess just one thing featured on this postcard.
- Don’t forget to send the winner a private message asking for the address and then send the card to the address, writing “Guess what I am tag” and your username on it so that the receiver can thank you when it arrives.
- Be creative with your clues! Make the game more fun and provide hints that you would find interesting. The clues are the heart of this game. Don’t just write “I’m not… not… not…”, you should also provide clues what the item in question is instead of what it is not .
- A list of all words that have already been guessed can be useful to keep track of the guesses and avoid duplicates, however, it should not be the main focus of your post, that should be the actual clues. If you introduce every new clue with “I’m not…” it becomes repetitive and boring.
- You don’t have to provide a clue for every single guess, it is enough if you give a new hint every now and again, but you should provide more clues if the game is stalled.