Guess what I am - Lottery - What is the image of the card?

Original (tag) game “Guess what I am” - moved to the new forum .

In this game you can win a card by guessing correctly. What is depicted on the image side of the card?

If you win, you have to start a new round, pick out a card and let the others guess what the card could be about! (And then send your card to the winner.)

:arrow_right: Please only post clues and guesses and refrain from cluttering the topic with other comments.

For guessers:

:arrow_right: Please guess only once per post

:arrow_right: It’s not allowed to edit your first guess and replace it with a different (correct) guess

:arrow_right: While you can guess as many times as you want, it is not allowed to guess twice in a row.
The replies - posts written by the owner of the card don’t count .
These replies are “comments” :slight_smile:
Ofcourse you may guess more times, however , NOT in a row .
It would make it more fair in this fast moving tag.

:arrow_right:Two members have to get the chance to guess before you write a new post.
You can guess again after two answers, written by someone else, so, as a third person you can answer again.

It becomes unclear reading many guesses of the same members.
This can be confusing for new members.

The rule has been changed because members “forgot” the rule / guessed twice in a row.

For the owner of the card:

• It’s not allowed to start a new round without waiting for the previous round to be finished.

• Don’t replace the card, even if there are a lot of “wrong answers”.

• Please ask for guessing only 1 thing on the card to make this tag move faster.

• Don’t forget to send the winner a private message asking for the address and then send the card to the address.

• Write “Guess what I am tag” and your username on it so that the receiver can thank you when it arrives.

• Be creative with your clues! Make the game more fun and provide hints that you would find interesting.

• The clues are the heart of this game, clues are what make the game fun .
    Don’t just write “I’m not… not… not…”, you should also provide clues what the item in question is instead of what it is not .

• "A list of all words that have already been guessed can be useful to keep track of the guesses and avoid duplicates, however, it should not be the main focus of your post, that should be the actual clues.*

• If you introduce every new clue with “I’m not…” it becomes repetitive and boring.
    Because the comments / answers , given by the " winner of the previous round " are more like an enumeration , the posts are getting " larger / longer " .
    It’s unnecessary to write a post/ comment after each guess " when a member has posted a guess.

You don’t have to provide a clue for every single guess, it is enough if you give a new hint
Writing " I’m not … I’m not … etc . , is a kind of provoking / overpowering and boring to read.
Don’t forget, it’s just a game.
These long lists / comments discourage members to join this tag.

4 Likes

I’ve chosen a card. Let’s start! :see_no_evil:

A turtle

Waves

I’m not a turtle but I love and live in the nature.
I’m not waves. There are probably no traces of me on the ocean.

A elephant

fox

a Palm tree

I’m not an elephant or a fox. I’m not an animal and I’m more human like.
I’m not a palm tree but when a palm tree blooms, I love it!

tarzen ˆˆ

I’m not an elephant or a fox. I’m not an animal and I’m more human like.
I’m not a palm tree but when a palm tree blooms, I love it!
Tarzan is much stronger than me. I’m small, delicate and have wings.

Fairy

Tinkerbell

a hummingbird

by the way, I have always wondered if this game should be in the section “tags” or “lotteries”…
what do you think?

@JetteLise

Congratulations! I’m a flower fairy. :fairy: Please start the next round.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I love flower fairies! I’ve chosen a new card. Please begin guessing.

Snow?

Clocks

A turtle