Guangzhou meetup 7th Nov

:world_map:  CITY/PROVINCE: Guangzhou, China
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Starbucks at Canton tower (interchange metro station for Line3 and APM line)
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: Nov 7th 2020, 1pm
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN:

Hello everyone, there will be a meetup hold in downtown Guangzhou Nov 7th.
The meetup cards will be available for purchase in advance or in person during the meetup period. Please note the limitation of the in person purchased is 10, if you need more than 10 cards plz let me know and pre-order in advance.
For more details plz send me a message.

All the best,
Hayden

2 Likes

Hey could you kindly send me a meetup card in exchange for a postcard ?

Regards
B Shashidar Pai

Hi @HeHeDen!

Would it be possible to specify which Starbucks you’ll be meeting at in downtown Guangzhou, please? :sweat_smile: It’s a huge city, so a street name would help make this information more clear. Thank you in advance!

the location right now is canton tower reserve store(metro station Canton tower for line 3 and APM line), it may change later, but definitely within the downtown Guangzhou.

Hi Ana @meiadeleite

Finally, We made a decision, our meetup place will be the Starbucks store at Canton tower, which is the interchange metro station for line3 and APM line, the meet up time will start at 1 pm. Thanks for the reminder. Can you help me add us meetup on the meetup list.
Thanks

All the best,
Hayden

Perfect! I’ve added that information to the first post and added the meeting to the calendar. I hope you all enjoy your time together.

If you have time after the meeting, do share some photos here — we’d love to see how it went! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the helping.

Hi :heart_eyes:
I am hosting MEET RR now.
Any one interested in opening a new group?

Hi Nelly,

I will let them know, Thanks for your invitation.

All the best,
Hayden