Goody Two Shoes 🩰 Chaotic Nonsense RR

Jump to:
Wiki for Suggestions
Open Groups
Travelling Groups
Closed Groups
Gallery of Received Cards

Introduction

From yourdictionary.com: “The definition of a goody two shoes is a person who always does everything right and always follows the rules, so much so that it becomes annoying .”

So in this RR, LET’S BREAK ALL THE RULES!

But, please still wash your hands and keep a safe distance.

THIS IS A NONSENSE RR!

That means that you are going to send and receive nonsense postcards in a nonsense amount of time.

Illustration by @Speicher3

This is also a parody of the Socially Good Cards RR that I host as well. So be prepared that I change your group suggestions to fit the image of a group of goody two shoes. :innocent:

There is NO GUARANTEE what you will or won’t receive in this RR! Are they even real postcards? Who knows! There IS a guarantee that if this is your kind of humor, you can have a lot of randomness and fun.

(I hope.)

RULES (Click me so that you know what you don't have to do)

As in most Round Robins, you send and receive cards to and from everyone else in a group. The host (that’s me @Feuerstuhl) will provide you with the addresses once a group is full.

When you want to join any open groups and when you send and receive cards, please write a post in this topic. Or you could also send me a message or a postcard and hope that it arrives in time before the group is full… If you move to a new location, please send me your new address, too.

If you are new in this RR: Please send me your address via private message when you join. You can join as many groups as you want.

If you have questions, don’t feel comfortable with something or have a problem with another member, please send me a message! However, because of the nature of this RR, I will not trail behind lost cards etc. You join this RR at your own risk :wink:

:arrow_up:

You may have realised, these are rules :scream: :scream: :scream: Feel free to disregard any of them but keep in mind that there might be repercussions like cards sent to the wrong address or worse :smiley:

Please suggest any wonderful new group ideas you have!

And last but not least:

HAVE FUN!

We have a theme song!

5 Likes

Wiki for Suggestions / Waiting List

This is a wiki. Everyone can edit this post.
Please add any chaotic and nonsensical group ideas that you have! I am going to open new groups with these themes eventually. This list is rather long so that I don’t have to think up new groups when I don’t have time for it. This is a back up brain dump of group ideas, yours as well as mine. But your ideas and wishes are going to be implemented by preference before my own groups are opened.
Probably.

Hurry and click me

Family Chaos: You can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends or something like that.

Can we reopen a learning how to count group?

Dreams: What nonsense are you dreaming about?

Wrong Hand: In this group, you can write with anything you would like but not your dominant hand. You may write with your non-dominant hand, with your feet or teeth or whatever strikes your fancy.

Chaotic Art: What the title says.

Comma: In this group we appreciate commas. (Or maybe combat, autocorrect said combat, so maybe combat.)

News: We live in strange times

Just Nonsense: Na na na na na na na na blub bah bah bah boom ish

Beware Nature: Any cards that raise awareness about the dangers of nature.

Capitalism: Any cards you bought to support big printing companies, shops, tourist traps, etc. or that promote capitalism.

Dumpster: Here you can dump your trash.

Emojis: shall rule the world.

Chaotic Storywriting: Tell us a story.

Second Hand: Send something from someone else. Steal a cookie from your girlfriend, a fallen leaf from your neighbor’s property, ask your colleague for a sheet of paper, etc. The only requirement is that you can’t be the original owner.

Mediums: Mix as many media as possible in this group!

DADA: The dad of this RR?

Clowns: Chaos with intention.

All Out Of Paper: Send something which is not paper or cardboard.

Heroes: Tell us about your favorite goody two shoes.

Accidental Cards: Cards that you bought on accident or that you just happened across somehow, cards that you bought for a specific purpose but didn’t get around to actually send and now you’re stuck with them, cards you accidentally damaged or forgot in a book until you found them again–or other accidental cards.

Paint Your Message To The Future: Not everyone understands English. Use images instead.

Solving Unsolved Mysteries 2) Dark Matter: What exactly is dark matter? Tell us!

Everyday Chaos: How can we make our days even more chaotic? Let’s share ideas!

Autocorrect: Diminishing or creating chaos?

SUPRISE!

Mutants for Nuclear Power

Goody Two Shoes in Art: Art with goody two shoes in it

:man_facepalming:) Stupid Ideas: Some are famous, some are not, all deserve to be shared.

Change: The only constant in life.

Fashion: Is there anything more non-sensical?

Postcard Rulez: In this group we only send real postcards that have been bought at a real shop as postcards which are sold by an official postcard company. The cards have to have been bought in the last month and they cannot be scratched or dent or otherwise marked. It is not allowed to mark them with a pencil or other writing utensil either. Send the card blank in a protective envelope. Better yet in two envelopes or maybe a package and put in some bubble wrap and filling material so that the card doesn’t get damaged on the way. DO NOT SEND: handmade and ad, greeting/folded cards, old cards, ugly cards, weird cards, “food package cards”, trash, native, royalty, anatomy, war, babies, people,food, illustrations, art, books, artbooks, religious, funny, cards in English, cards in any language that is not English, cards that have a weird format (they don’t fit in my album), Disney, animals, animals in clothes, multiviews, views (I hate them) Send the card within one day of receiving the address and don’t forget to send every member a private message when you send or receive a card. Additionally, add a letter in which you write “Postcrossing Forum”, “Goody Two Shoes :ballet_shoes: Chaotic Nonsense RR”–don’t forget the ballet shoes–the group number, your and the receiver’s username and real name, the return address in case the receiver wants to thank you personally, write your country and city/town/village/mountain/ocean where you are at the moment, the date and time of day, the temperature and climate and a random fact about your country that nobody in the country would know. Write the greeting and your name in your local tongue, don’t write it in English, it’s boring. WRITE IN ENGLISH PLEASE. If you can’t write in English, stay away from Postcrossing! Don’t write in cursive, it is hard to read. Write in block letters. Better, write in block letter capitals. Don’t print out the message, write it with your own hand, no matter what sickness you have and how ugly it looks, it makes the message more personal. Don’t write anyone’s name in red because it is done for dead people in Korea. Don’t send birthday greetings too early and don’t send them too late. Actually, don’t do anything which is discussed here. Use at least five stickers and two different types of washitape–but they have to be nice stickers and washitapes–and draw a little doodle in the corner but don’t just doodle, be a bit more creative, add in some color and detail to make it more than a doodle. Check your letterbox hourly. If you cannot do so, for some reason, immediately contact the other participants in this group. When you receive the card, drop everything and log into this forum to report it within the next five minutess. You have to report this card in this forum in this topic, also in the [TALK] Danke - Thank you topic and mention them with @ so that they receive a notification and also send every member in this group a private thank you message. Don’t just write “thank you” or “happy postcrossing” in your thank you message, write a bit more so that you don’t seem like an ungrateful jerk. Use at least 1,000 symbols and three emojis. Be nice, not insulting, and make compliments about their handwriting and decorations, no matter how ugly they look. But be truthful. Lying is a sin. Write a personal thank you message, read the text and write about it, research and write something about the motif of the card, the stamps that were used, ask questions, read the profile of the sender again, have a look at their sent and received and favorites wall and comment on all of them. Write in all languages that the other one has listed on their profile. And write about the weather. And whatever else you can think of. It doesn’t have to make sense but it has to be in good taste. If you have any complaints, open a new topic in the #postcrossing category or in the category that fits best to talk about it.

Rant: Have a rant.

Conspiracy Theories: What’s the weirdest one you’ve heard?

Hyphens-Appreciation-Group: Like three-year-old children, the Hyphens-Are-Great Society (HAGS) complained to us in a never-ending temper tantrum that we goody-goody goody-two-shoeses still didn’t have a highly-recommended no-nonsense Hyphens-Appreciation-Group. So here it is.

Time Travel: In this group we write cards and then keep them for at least one year to finally send them off to their recipient. You are going to send messages to the future and receive messages from the past!

11.6) Lost in Translation
کوئی بھی کارڈ جو کثیر لسانی تنظیم کی حمایت کرتا ہے یا ترجمہ متاثرین کے بارے میں شعور اجاگر کرتا ہے۔
At the moment, the language is Urdu and the English translation (according to Google) is:
Any card that supports a multilingual organization or translation raises awareness about victims.

Explanation

Once upon a time, this said: Any card that supports a multilingual organization or raises awareness about translation victims. Then I put it into Google Translate and I keep translating it from one language to another, from time to time when I update this RR. Let’s see what it says when the group is full!
You will only know what the description of this group really says when it is full and has been translated one last time.

Blind Trade: 2 person group. Before you send anything in this group, you must have an apple or another type of fruit that is affordable where you live, and a free afternoon. Take this fruit to a place with many people who ideally have a bit of time for you, city centers are good places, tourist spots, festivals. But maybe you can find nice people in your neighborhood, too. Now choose a random person/stranger and ask them to trade your fruit for something else, anything really, preferably of a higher value but do whatever you want. If they say no, don’t be discouraged, try again with the next person! Whatever you receive in turn, you can then trade for something else again and again and again. Maybe if you receive perishable food, trade it until you have something that can be sent by mail. But otherwise, you may stop when/if the game is no fun anymore or after a set time or there are no more people to ask or I don’t really care how long you play. Now send your winnings to the other participant in this group and wait to find out what they traded their apple for. It’s sure to be a surprise in the mail!
(to be opened when the pandemic calms down)

Solving Unsolved Mysteries 3) Wow! Signal: What does it mean? Tell us!

Solving Unsolved Mysteries 4) The Green Children of Woolpit: Why were they green? Tell us!

Solving Unsolved Mysteries 5) Nazca Lines: Where do they come from? Tell us!

Solving Unsolved Mysteries 6) Mpemba Effect: Why does hot water freeze faster than cold water? Tell us!

Solving Unsolved Mysteries 7) Why can’t we stop thinking about chocolate and sweets in times when we want to loose weight? Tell us!

1 Like

Open Groups

Click me!

:bulb:: Light The Way
Lightbulbs on their way to see the world.
1: @Feuerstuhl
2: @melimar
3:

100,1) Goodness!
Send some good goodies to every goody-goody goody-two-shoes
1: @mommi
2:
3:

9814) Cheesy, trashy, sappy, soppy, corny quotes you wouldn’t want to receive yourself
Deliver them from your disappointed frown by sending them to someone else!
3… @chibibluebird
2…
1…

a0) Cards that are supposed to be funny but just aren’t

UTC 06:41:26) Untimely Holidays
Isn’t it sad that you can celebrate most holidays and festivals only once a year? In this group we send celebratory cards at the wrong time.

1. @melimar
  2. @sandramr

bt) Bermuda Triangle :warning:
Because sometimes things just randomly disappear in set coordinates.
1)
2)
24)

dQw4w9WgXcQ) https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
1)
2)
3)

Please suggest any wonderful new group ideas you have here!

5 Likes

Travelling Groups

The Travelling Groups are here at the moment.

Travel Log

Journey through this forum:
First Stop: Socially Good Cards RR :dove:, 2020-11-08
Second Stop: Good Morning / Good Night, 2020-11-25
Third Stop: Which song are you listening to right now?, 2021-01-21
Fourth Stop: Food package postcard tag, 2021-03-04
Fifth stop: Reached character limit in thread for RR - help!, 2021-03-20
And then they were expelled from the rest of the forum for being off-topic.

Journey through this topic:
First Stop: the RULES, 2020-10-25
Second Stop: the Closed Groups, 2020-10-28
Third Stop: the Open Groups, 2020-11-02
Fourth Stop: Post 10, 2021-03-24

ᥨɑડ✝ ߕᵃᒼⱪ∪բ: 2021-03-22

1 Like

Closed Groups

Hidden

:fireworks:) New Forum Any cards that support a fresh start: Speicher3, gabi_m, rhore3
:herb:) Catnip. Catnip. Any cards that raise awareness about the dangers of catnip: brittanyjewell, gabi_m, Genevril
001) Watch my Back Front sides are overrated. A decorated back is what it’s all about. Genevril, Feuerstuhl, wurzelsofie
003) The Emperor’s New Clothes But please remember to put on a facemask. sleepykitty, ckip, chibibluebird
09) Rescue me. From whatever. Nordbaer, wurzelsofie, vogelwikje
2i03jr) Total Randomness In this group, true randomness may reign. How you determine which cards you send, is up to you. Maybe you know a fortune teller who can tell you, maybe you let your uncle or @postbot choose, you close your eyes or count to your lucky number or invent a horribly complicated system with the use of a notebook, three random strangers and dog food to find a random postcard. There is only one rule: Don’t look at the recipients’ profiles when you pick a random card to send to the other participants in this group. wurzelsofie, Lleytoncassidy, Pigglet
10) Shoes They want to travel the world: UniqueBeing, vogelwikje, towonder
34) 3 seat numbers group Any card that promotes correct seating: towonder, Feuerstuhl, mere5oh
43) Purposefully damaged cards Water damage, rips, ink stains—it’s going to feel so wrong to do it, but also freeing? Speicher3, serifluous, vogelwikje
50 Billion BC) Ancient Gods It all started with Chaos… gabi_m, Feuerstuhl, rhore3
100) Anything but not a postcard – There are too many postcards here. For postal justice, in this group you can send anything BUT a postcard: Speicher3, southkawai, nekelin
2020) The Toilet Paper Group In memory of the victims of the Great Toilet Paper Panic 2020. wurzelsofie, mere5oh, cyrinne
AA) Send a card that matches your mood – A misery that is shared is a misery made double! Killewips, Speicher3, serifluous
AC) A card with 20 or more people To fight the loneliness in self-isolation, in this group we send cards that show at least 20 people! If you only can see a part of them in the picture, tell where the others are hiding and why: Killewips, rhore3, towonder
B-) Pareidolia Are you seeing faces everywhere? Show us! towonder, Pigglet, metlodyt
BB) BUBBLES – Make the world a happier place with bubbles: Feuerstuhl, Speicher3, vogelwikje
nz) Nestlings In this group we send cards that have been laying around at our home for ages, it is time that they get out of the house now, they are old enough! wurzelsofie, chibibluebird, Pigglet
PBA) :postcrossing::robot: Postbot appreciation group: Speicher3, metlodyt, Feuerstuhl
STOP) NOPE Sometimes, it is better to say no. wurzelsofie, Feuerstuhl, Speicher3
:bomb:) Sticker Bombing Sticker bombing on postcard: wurzelsofie, mere5oh, mommi
:question:) Hey, where’s Perry? Does anyone know? rhore3, wurzelsofie, vogelwikje
Test 5) Cat Issues: TheBeaverFamily, Feuerstuhl, reisegern

11) Lost in Translation – ነገ እና የሰው ቋንቋ ህጎች ከቁጥጥር ውጭ ናቸው
Once upon a time, this said: Any card that supports a multilingual organization or raises awareness about translation victims. Then I put it into Google Translate and translated it from one language to another. When the group was full, this was the end result.
The language is Amharic and the English translation (according to Google) is:
Tomorrow and the laws of human language are out of control
1) @Feuerstuhl :ballot_box_with_check:
2) @anon10715437 :ballot_box_with_check:
3) @nekelin :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Feuerstuhl, possibly rhore3?

11.3) Lost in Translation Много ученици не обичат ножовете. The language is Bulgarian and the English translation (according to Google) is: Many students do not like knives. wurzelsofie, cicus, nekelin

Gallery of Received Cards

This is a wiki. Everybody can edit this post.
Feel free to add your photos of received cards here so that we all can admire the diversity!

8 Likes

reserved for host

reserved for host

reserved for host

This Round Robin is now open! :partying_face:

Travelling Groups

The Travelling Groups of the Goody Two Shoes :ballet_shoes: Chaotic Nonsense RR are on a grand journey through this topic from post to post!

Key:
:postal_horn: - sent all
:mailbox_with_mail: - received
:ballot_box_with_check: - sent & received all
:construction: – international traffic problems

Click to see

:heart:) A Little Love for Unloved Cards 2020-12-26
In this group, we send cards that we think the receiver will not like.
1) @mondkind :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: towonder
2) @wurzelsofie :ballot_box_with_check:
3) @towonder :ballot_box_with_check:

00) – ??? 2021-03-20
This group has no name. But it is full of goody-two-shoes
1) @haathi :postal_horn:
2) @Feuerstuhl :mailbox_with_mail: haathi

002) Dress Me Up 2020-12-09
No one likes a naked postcard. Dress it up in fabric.
1) @vogelwikje :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: southkawai
2) @mere5oh :ballot_box_with_check:
3) @southkawai :mailbox_with_mail: vogelwikje

11.2) Lost in Translation 3030-12-04
Проклятие памяти
Once upon a time, this said: Any card that supports a multilingual organization or raises awareness about translation victims. Then I put it into Google Translate and translated it from one language to another. When the group was full, this was the end result.
The language is Russian and the English translation (according to Google) is:
Curse of memory
1) @Feuerstuhl :construction: :mailbox_with_mail: all
2) @serifluous :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: mere5oh
3) @mere5oh :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: serifluous

11.4) Lost in Translation 2021-03-20
Kuboresha au kuimarisha mawazo ya nishati
The language is Swahili and the English translation (according to Google) is:
Improving or enhancing energy assumptions
1) @wurzelsofie :mailbox_with_mail: all
2) @mommi
3) @Genevril :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: mommi

11.5) Lost in Translation
Редактор: Тематика каждой книги разная.
The language is Russian and the English translation (according to Google) is:
Editor: The subject matter of each book is different.
1) @Coriena
2) @wurzelsofie
2) @oi_aennyy

12) Learn How to Count 2020-10-31
Any card that helps us to learn the numbers
Here’s a little help: https://youtu.be/DYtvrj2dcNs
And for everyone who wants something a little harder: https://youtu.be/u8ccGjar4Es
1) @Feuerstuhl :ballot_box_with_check:
2) @amalcka :ballot_box_with_check:
4) @anon10715437 :postal_horn: Feuerstuhl

27) Stamps 2021-03-15
This group is all about chaotic and nonsensical and goody-two-stamps stamps.
1) @Speicher3 :mailbox_closed: wurzelsofie
2) @wurzelsofie :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Speicher3
3) @mommi

42 2020-01-10
The answer to life, the universe and everything
1) @reisegern :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Pigglet
2) @Pigglet :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: reisegern
3) @Chrimel :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: reisegern

43/2) Purposefully damaged cards 2021-03-21
Water damage, rips, ink stains—it’s going to feel so wrong to do it, but also freeing?
1) @mommi :mailbox_with_mail: ckip
2) @mere5oh :mailbox_with_mail: mere5oh
3) @ckip

88) Political Correctness - NOT! 2021-04-16
Send all the cards you have, that are not political correct and that otherwise you definitely wouldn’t send out to anyone ever, especially not to aunt Jane.
(Why do you even have these cards?)
1) @wurzelsofie
2) @Coriena
3) @oi_aennyy

100) Goodness! 2021-02-01
Send some good goodies to every goody-goody goody-two-shoes
1) @gabi_m :ballot_box_with_check:
2) @Marlie :postal_horn:
3) @mommi :mailbox_with_mail: Marlie, Artbat
4) @Artbat :ballot_box_with_check:

101) Anything but not a postcard 2021-01-16
There are too many postcards here. For postal justice, in this group you can send anything BUT a postcard.
1) @mommi :postal_horn:
2) @realfantasy
3) @mere5oh :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: mom

102) Anything but not a postcard 2021-04-08
There are too many postcards here. For postal justice, in this group you can send anything BUT a postcard.
1. @taebbig
2. @mommi
3. @nekelin

678) Introducing Strangers to the Joy of Postcrossing 2021-02-02
In this group, you don’t write a text or draw on the back of the card yourself, but you get someone else to do it for you! E.g. your partner, son, dog, colleague, a random stranger in the streets, pay a homeless person to do it for you etc.
1) @wurzelsofie :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Marlie
2) @mommi
3) @Marlie :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie

:smirk_cat:) My pet is smarter than me. 2021-02-01
Send help.
1) @gabi_m :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: jewelldelis, Artbat
2) @scooby39 :ballot_box_with_check:
3) @jewelldelis :ballot_box_with_check:
4) @Artbat :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39, jewelldelis

Test 11) Typo 2020-09-22
Äne (imagynari) cart thet sipords tIpoes or that rises ewairnes aboot them
1) @nekelin :mailbox_with_mail: Feuerstuhl
2) @reisegern :mailbox_with_mail: Feuerstuhl
3) @Feuerstuhl :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: nekelin

Test 2020) Reboot 2020 2020-09-22
Any (imaginary) card that has been rebooted or raises awareness about reboots
@Feuerstuhl :postal_horn: :mailbox: reisegern
@reisegern :mailbox_with_mail: Feuerstuhl
@shc :postal_horn: (:mailbox_with_mail: :question:)

Test 1) Any Test Card 2020-09-20
Any (imaginary) card that supports testing this new forum
A) @nekelin :mailbox_with_mail: Feuerstuhl
B) @Feuerstuhl
Z) @nekelin :mailbox_with_mail: Feuerstuhl

AB) A card of which you have no idea how it’s part of your stock of cards 2020-11-22
It deserves to be sent, too
1) @Killewips :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: stellsie, Qingshun
2) @stellsie :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Killewips
3) @Qingshun :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Killewips

ACa) A card with 20 or more people 2021-02-20
To fight the loneliness in self-isolation, in this group we send cards that show at least 20 people! If you only can see a part of them in the picture, tell where the others are hiding and why
20) @MiraBWinter :ballot_box_with_check: ?
30) @chibibluebird :mailbox_with_mail: all
40) @mommi :mailbox_with_mail: MiraBWinter

BBB) BUBBLES 2021-02-01
Make the world a happier place with bubbles
1) @mommi :mailbox_with_mail: Pigglet
2) @chibibluebird :partying_face:
3) @Pigglet :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: mommi

BOT) Message in a Bottle 2021-01-29
In this group, we send a distress call for help the classic way.
1) @vogelwikje :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39
2) @mere5oh :champagne:
3) @scooby39 :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: vogelwikje

CFG) Dress Me Up 2021-03-21
No one likes a naked postcard. Dress it up in fabric.
01) @mommi :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: laura
02) @anon10715437
03) @taebbig :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: mommi

:tophat:) Eccentric! 2021-03-21
:sparkling_heart: :mermaid: :fairy: :woman_genie:
:star:: @jewelldelis :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Artbird, sandramrs
:star:: @Artbat :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: SandRareR
:star:: @sandramr :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Megan or Mcgau or similar, jewelldelish

:eye:) Fake News 2020-01-12
Tell us what is really going on in this world.
1) @Pigglet :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: southkawai
2) @mommi :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: Pigglet
3) @southkawai :postal_horn:

M1) Mosaics 2021-01-21
Mosaics for a good cause.
1) @mere5oh :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: towonder
2) @towonder :ballot_box_with_check:
3) @nekelin :mailbox_with_mail: mere5oh

:crystal_ball:) Nonsensical Horoscope 2021-03-20
Let’s tell each other our fortunes.
1) @Genevril :ballot_box_with_check:
2) @mommi :mailbox_with_mail: chibibluebird?
3) @chibibluebird :postal_horn: ? :mailbox_with_mail: Genevril

:pizza:) Pizza Toppings 2020-11-20
Who said cheese?
1) @aisasami :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: towonder
2) @ckip :ballot_box_with_check:
3) @towonder :ballot_box_with_check:

R667) A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma 2021-05-20
1) @vogelwikje :postal_horn:
2) @metlodyt :mailbox_with_mail: vogelwikje
3) @Chrimel :mailbox_with_mail: 1

RES) Re-enactment Society 2021-03-13
Re-enact the Goody Two Shoes RR’s greatest moments by sending cards recreated from the photo gallery or seen in the thread.
1) @lauranalanthalasa :postal_horn: ? :mailbox_with_mail: (◕。◕) :blue_square: :bird:
2) @chibibluebird :postal_horn:
3) @metlodyt :mailbox_with_mail: louronolontholoso

:smiley: SMILES 2021-02-18
Because they make the world better.
1\ @UniqueBeing :mailbox_with_mail: :mailbox_with_mail: mummy
2\ @BrokkoliKatze
3\ @mommi :postal_horn:

Solving Unsolved Mysteries 1) Falicon Pyramid
Who built the French pyramid and why? Tell us!
1) @wurzelsofie :mailbox_with_no_mail: SANDRAMR
2) @anon10715437
3) @sandramr :postal_horn: ?

tpü15) Fake History 2020-12-29
Who was born, who died, who was a war general and what the war was really about? Surely, history textbooks lie to us!
1) @Genevril :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie, ckip
3) @ckip :ballot_box_with_check:

Chaos Cooking 2020-12-18
Share some good nonsensical recipes.
1) @anon10715437 :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: nekelin
3) @nekelin :postal_horn:? :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie

ლ) Babel 2021-02-07
To strengthen our language skills, in this group, we write to each other in a language that we don’t speak.
un) @mommi
二) @melimar :postal_horn: :mailbox_with_mail: BrokkoliKatze
üç) @BrokkoliKatze :postal_horn:

,ef) Religious Nonsense 2021-02-02
Religion helps people in all kinds of circumstances to explain the world, to address the questions of life and death and good and evil. Some religions are almost as old as the memory of humankind, others have leaped into existence only a couple of years ago. Countless stories have been woven, heated discussions have been fought with words and swords. It is a Very Serious Topic. But not in this group! Which is the most incomprehensible story you’ve heard so far? Which god or demon looks funnier? Which weird tradition have you been subjected to?
WARNING: In this group, you have to be prepared that your own religion is made fun of. :smiling_imp:
1) @sandramr :ballot_box_with_check:
2) @Nordbaer :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie
3) @wurzelsofie :ballot_box_with_check:

—) Nothingness 2021-03-04
I’m not planning on sending anything.
0) @wurzelsofie :postal_horn:
0) @vogelwikje :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie
0) @lauranalanthalasa :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie

#@%! Offend Me! 2222-03-20
Are you tired of fake smiles? In this group we send fake hate mail instead!
b****) @chibibluebird :postal_horn:
a******) @taebbig :ballot_box_with_check: ?
b******) @Pigglet :ballot_box_with_check:

Yeah! Would you please do me a favour and allow me to ask you for a place in the very attractive New Forum group?

Sure, you’re in!

Can I please join group :fireworks:? I think you have my address already :upside_down_face:

I have your address! :upside_down_face:

And opened a new group as requested by @nekelin:

Updated

1 Like

Can I join any cards that support a fresh start?

The addresses for group :fireworks: are out!

Thank you :bouquet: @Speicher3 @gabi_m @anon10715437 for getting this RR off the ground! :fireworks: :rocket:

I opened a new group

:fireworks:) New Forum
Sent all cards :postal_horn:

Updated

Added new group

Ooh, I will join ‘Ancient Gods’ as well!