[ Closed ] Antique cards from US to US

Hello,

I will close this for now. Moderator, I would like to reopen again in a couple weeks while I send these out, but if I should just create a new thread let me know. I want to do what works best for the community.

I have a stash of antique postcards given to me by a neighbor who got them from an estate sale, I love them dearly but really need to bust through my stash of cards.

I don’t have photos of them.
Will send one to each person who requests one.
I prefer US to US (postage and such can get $$ right now).
If you would like one, comment.

Hope this is ok to post here? If not or I need to make changes, let me know.

I live in the Seattle Area, cards will come decorated and written, ya know - normal postcardy things. Hahaha!

Best,
Keeks

[Edit :

1. I don’t expect cards in return but also would never tell you NOT to send one if you feel compelled, I send all my cards with my address just in case it needs to come back to me.
  2. I will look at your profile to pick a card that I can find to best suit your preferences. ]
3 Likes

Hello! I’d love to have a chance to get one. I live in Michigan. Thank you!

1 Like

I would love one as well! Thank you for the fun offer!

1 Like

Hi, Keeks, I’d love one, too. I’ll send you a message. :blush:
Thank you!

1 Like

I’d really love one! Thanks so much!
Sending a PM

1 Like

Glad to see this, I’m in the same position but most of mine had already been written on, stamped, and mailed. (In the early 1900’s) Are you interested in trading cards?

1 Like

I love antique cards! Thank you for the kind offer. Will send a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Thank you for such a great reply. I am happy to send all cards, I edited the original post to answer some questions. I am truly happy to send these cards. I love to share and am just in a slump and have a desire to brighten your day with some post.

Work sucks, I am in healthcare, so some small things to make you happy does help me muddle through this pandemic and entitled patients. <–not looking for anything, just wanting to let you know you are helping me by letting me send you cards. Kinda selfish of me yes, but that is how it is today.

Keeks

4 Likes

Sending a pm

1 Like

I love old cards. I find many of the messages are in pencil, so if it’s nothing special, I erase it and reuse. I’ll PM.

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to have one please! I will be happy to write you back!

Thank you for the chance!

1 Like

Yes! Would love to receive a card from you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d love to receive a card and also send one back. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you PM me an address? I don’t see it if you did.
Send it my way!

1 Like

I would love to be a part of this. Thank you.

1 Like

I would love to receive one! (And if you really have an overstock and want to send in an envelope to save postage, I’m sure each of my girls M1, and M2 would love one as well…but totally not needed.)

1 Like

People are receiving theirs and letting me know! When you get it, please don’t be a stranger, just tell me!