Getting cards in Europe - sent to Greece

Hello all! A fellow forum member suggested i might find an answer in here.

Where can I get postcards (and boxes of course) in Europe? I wouldnt mind it coming from elsewhere but customs and shipping will make the purchase not worth the money.

My issue is that most european sites I ve tried, dont send outside their country. Do you know any online shops that can ship to Greece? I live on an island and even stores dont have anything decent here.

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi Melimar! I’m not sure whether you’ve seen the Online shops wiki …?

It’s organized by country, so it should help to filter the origin of your postcards! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks a lot! I will check the ones in UK and maybe some German ones that have english option!

1 Like

Stationery Heaven sends abroad.

You can find their shipping policy here.

1 Like

Thank you! I will check them out!

I like postcards.ee. To my mind they send everywhere very quickly and the staff is great, always ready to help.

2 Likes

I knew I had seen this somewhere! I already had a full basket from them… Which I never purchased when I saw they need 19euros to ship here! :flushed:

But they really have great things!

1 Like

Oh no… I knew I was falling into a trap… They have such cool cards I couldn’t resist! Thanks! (I’m now just a bit poorer!)

2 Likes

I’m not from Europe but BookDepository offers Worldwide shipping and they ship to Greece but I don’t know if any customs duties will be charged from the customers.

1 Like

Oh @anon12838227 why did you do this to me? I had a feeling this thread wouldn’t end well! I’m hooked for hours now, trying to buy maximum 3-4 boxes. IMPOSSIBLE!

But thank you so much! I consider myself done with this thread! :crazy_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Hey there! Fellow Greek here. A month ago I was wondering where I could get some postcards with reasonable delivery fees within Europe and made 2 purchases from:
House of Postcards (Poland)
and Postcards Market (Romania).
I was pretty satisfied with both of them. I payed around 5 euros for delivery from House of Postcards and 7 euros from Postcards Market. I was provided with a tracking number as well. Both purchases were delivered via ELTA.
Feel free to ask for more info.

1 Like

Ah! cool! thanks a bunch! I’ve ordered some from the above mentioned sites, but next time I’ll look into the ones you suggested as well!

Happy holidays!

I would suggest not looking purely at the delivery costs. Here’s how I do it. I fill my basket and divide the total (including shipping, taxes etc) by the number of cards. Then I decide whether it’s a reasonable price per card or not. I’m stressing this because cards from Poland, Russia etc often are quite cheap (compared to Germany), but the shipping is sometimes extremely expensive. But even then it might be a good offer.

3 Likes