German stamps list (Flowers definitives and World of the letter)

Hello dear Postcrossers!
Could anyone help me in finding the picture of the whole existing German stamps from Flower series and World of the letter series?
I tried myself but found nothing. Maybe someone has it and can share the picture.
I need it to mark which stamps I already have.

Below you can find the examples of the stamps from those series.

1 Like

so?

7 Likes

But some are no longer available and there are still new designs issued (tomorrow in August there will be a new design)

this one will be released in August:

grafik

6 Likes

I just saw this 2 in other topic , may be one of them will be issued tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

here are 2 more stamps, but how Cassiopheia says, there are still some new designes coming out for this series.

@NatalieKabysheva
edit:
this stamp (“Briefpfau”) comes out on 1 August

4 Likes

Yes!! Thanks a lot, Laura!:tulip:

1 Like

Exactly what I was searching for! Thank you, Svenja!:pray:t2:

This new one looks so beautiful!

Thanks a lot, Alyonushka!
I’m waiting for them! The designs are so interesting!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’m waiting for the new one with a peacock! I like the design👍

2 Likes

Amazing new stamps :heart_eyes: so I can add one more stamp in my missing list :smile:
Thank you girls ! @Cassiopheia @Fanyxia
@NatalieKabysheva , Nata , I have some of them double, so later we can swap :love_letter::slightly_smiling_face: when you will prepare your missing :wink:

3 Likes

I love this peacock one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They are all so gorgeous. :heart_eyes: I never get tired of them! :heartpulse:

1 Like

These are so hard to find, I am still looking for 5-6 of my missing ones.

You can already buy them.
the stamp with the 3,45€ was issued in August 2023 and 2,55€ in January 2024

https://shop.deutschepost.de/briefgalaxie-briefmarke-zu-2-55-eur-10er-bogen?_DARGS=/shop/katalog/produktDetails.jsp#

https://shop.deutschepost.de/briefbeet-briefmarke-zu-3-45-eur-10er-bogen

@Fenja1987 Unfortunately I can’t, but I’ll wait if someone swaps these used stamps with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like