German School looking for volunteer postcard recipients

PM sent

1 Like

Pm sent

1 Like

Thank you so much for everyone who participated and wrote me!
I have enough volunteers for my postcard project.
I’m overwhelmed and excited to tell my students.
Thank you so much everyone!

7 Likes

I missed the cutoff! :sweat_smile: I just wanted to say that I’m thrilled that your students will all have postcard partners, and that I wish you the best of luck with the project! It sounds like a lot of fun; you’re a great teacher! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the nice words :slight_smile:
Im excited to tell them all about it next week and can’t wait to see their faces :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there!
I’m new at this part of postcrossing.
I’d be more than happy to help you out- and so will raphaël. He can do it in German- I can do it in six other languages except German.
Just let me know what to do.
Looking forward to it
Fati

Hi, I would love to participate. Let me know how.
Regards
Moushumi

Alredy sent a PM

1 Like

I was assigned a penpal in Australia when I was 12 years old. I am in the US and we have been writing letters, postcards and now emails to each other for 50 years!! We have spoken by phone but have never met. I hope we will meet someday. Thank you for doing this with your class. I hope some long-term friendships will develop.

5 Likes

hi! What a welcome initiative! how can I give you my address?

Hi, my project with the 5th graders was already full but now our 6th graders would love to send one too. If you are still interested please send me a PM with your address :slight_smile:

Hi, my project with the 5th graders was already full but now our 6th graders would love to send one too. If you are still interested please send me a PM with your address :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pm with address sent!!

Hello, I’m Yuko from Japan.
Can I send you a card?:relaxed:

I’d like to join you ! But I don’t know how to send PM. Please tell me your address ,I’ll send you a postcard from Qingdao,China.

Hi there. If your students are still looking for people to send postcards to, please add me if it’s not too late to reply:

Leigh Dunn
P. O. Box 557
Plettenberg Bay
South Africa

I am a teacher but I tutor students… I just joined postcrossing a few months ago. And we live in a beautiful coastal town down south called Plett

Hey :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your message. We already did the project but I appreciate the message.

Have a nice day
Michelle

@LeighDunn How old are your students? And would you also be interested in writing short letters?

Hi. My students are high school at the moment with the average age of 15 years old. And I’d love to write a short letter or 2 in return

The age fits perfectly with my students, but what I meant was a letter correspondence mostly between the kids. Postcards are so short :crazy_face: We could gather the students‘ letters in one envelope and sent it altogether. How does it sound to you?