German Postcrossing stamp launch meetup! (October 7th, Berlin)

I woulds like to join, too Cheers

Is there someone willing to share a hotel room with me? I checked and the Ibis Budget hotel is reasonable priced . So we can share costs?

I would like to stay two nights. 6th until 8th of October

2 Likes

I would like to share a room, too. Hotels look more expensive in October than what I found in May, so I have been considering giving up on this meeting…
But I would be more likely to go if I could share a room. I don’t know if you would share a room with a man, though. :wink:

Cool, yes I would like to share a room and doesn’t matter that you are a man :smiley: But I am not 100 % certain I will go, I need a little more time to decide. I hope that is ok? I am leaning towards going so that is good. I will let you know in a couple of days if that is ok? I don’t want to wait too long with buying train tickets because they tend to get more expensive closer to the date.

1 Like

Hello, could you please add me to the list? I would like to attend the Meetup on October 7th in Berlin. Thank you :slight_smile: Maike aka GirlFromBerlin

A quick update!

The museum has guided tours available for visitors, which should be interesting and provide some more context to the exhibits shown.

A typical tour lasts for about 1 hour, can be provided in English or German, and cost €60 for 30 people (so €2 per person, if we have a full group). We’re trying to understand whether postcrossers would have interest in attending a tour sometime in the morning before the actual meetup starts, so that we can help organize one.

If you’d be interested, please send a private message to Sabine (aka @kroete68) to let her know if you’d like to join a tour and in which language(s). We’ll see if we have enough people who want to join one or more tours, and also understand which language these should be conducted in.

13 Likes

Hello everybody, I learnt about this meeting only a few days ago but I think I’d love to celebrate with you! If there’s still a place for me, please put me on the list, too! I’m so happy there’ll be a postcrossing stamp…

3 Likes

I would like to join you for this meet-up.

2 Likes

Hi, everyone
I see the meetup to late
when the next place is free
please set me on the list
Thanks
:hugs:

1 Like

Another question for this meeting.
Will anyone make a meet-up card for this meeting?
I tried my hand on one even if there will be an ‘official’ one.
My meeting card
Maybe someone would like to trade?

2 Likes

Hallo Anke
drives Karte sieht sehr gut aus. Ist denke, es lohnt sich, sie als “professionell” einzustufen. Ich würde ein paar abnehmen, wenn du sie zum Druck geben solltest.

Is there an official meeting card already?

I’ll need 46, if the one to russia arrives before october…

@paradonym :

Yes, there will be a special meetup card. But it is not ready now.

2 Likes

Hello! can you add me on the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m late to the party (as always :rofl:), but I’d also like to come to the meetup.

I will be there! (whoop-whoop!)

I prepared as well some specific “Berlin Cards” - please contact me if you are interested :smiley:

For sure it will be a great experience to be such a big number of postcrossers in same place :wink:

3 Likes

I‘d love to join - access limitation permitting :kissing_heart: :email:

1 Like

Could you please show your card (and if you know it: the price) in this topic? Thanks!

2 Likes

Here it is the postcard: The stamp launch officially will be on 6 October, and the meeting will be on 7 October - so I put both dates :smiley:

I relaly don’t want to carry (other) cards at the meeting - so who wants, please contact me before.

10 Likes

Hi,

the TV-Tower on the left side ist normally round on top. This pic is taken on festival of light?

I love the pic of the museum :slight_smile:

Where is the pic middle on the right side? Frankfurt?
On the Reichstag the “Kuppel” is missing… May you can adjust the pic?

I really want such a beautiful card - but I am a “Monk” :wink:

Please don’t use my pic, wich shows the TV Tower minutes ago. Its just to tell you what I mean…

(and sorry for my worst english…)

2 Likes