[FULL] 6 May 2023! Meet-up Schiermonnikoog

Ik ben een poosje niet online geweest door wat prive omstandigheden, dus had hem niet eerder kunnen bijwerken. Ik ga er nu even mee bezig :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zou ik op de reserve lijst mogen? Het lijkt me een leuke meeting maar ben alweer te laat zie ik. :relaxed:

Groetjes,
Jessica

Ik kan er helaas niet bij zijn en geef mijn plek graag aan iemand op de wachtlijst. Veel plezier allemaal

Ik ben er bij

Due to long term illness/recovery I can’t participate, so you can skip me from the list.

1 Like

I wish you healthy and good recovery.

1 Like

I’m sad to hear it Wilma :frowning: It was always lovely to have you here at the meeting. I hope we can meet next year again :slight_smile: Wish you all the best and hopefully you feel better again in the near future.

1 Like

The postcard is finished! My friend put a lot of work into a beautiful drawing for us. Schiermonnikoog already has so many photo cards, I always feel the need to get something special for the meeting. It shows our beautiful Southern Lighthouse (Aka water tower) and the monk statue, which the island is known for.

7 Likes

Its stunning!!
I would love to order 40

Can I have 10 cards please?

i’d love to swap!!

Hi, I like to order 20 cards please.

1 Like

Hello, We would like 40 card. Greetings, Kwiksa (Jeroen and Jana)

1 Like

I would like 20 cards please.

1 Like

For me, 10 cards please.

1 Like

If I’m correct everyone should have a mail sent by now! If you did not receive anything, please do tell me!

4 Likes

Hello, please. 20 cards for me.
Natasja Schotel

1 Like

Graag 10 kaarten voor mij

1 Like

Hoi Gytha,

Can I have 25 of this lovely meetingcard please?

Gr, Ellen

1 Like

Hello Gait,

thank you for your orga for the meeting Schiermoonikoog!

….my husband and me will meet Jana & Jeroen on Friday and we come on Saturday together by ferry to Schiermoonikoog…
My husband Reinhard enjoy his free time himself and I go to the meeting. On Sunday we take the later ferry…
We come to all, what Jana and Jeroen also make together with the group…
I would take 30 cards with meeting Logo.

Thank you
Christa / „Stellina“

1 Like