FULL 24 JUNE 2023 - Meetup ENSCHEDE

@JoannaOr if you send me your adress we can swap!

Hello everybody!
Iā€™m italian and I collect the meetup cards of all the world, anyone would like to make a swap with me?
You card is really pretty and would be a pleasure for me to have it.
Please feel free to contact me and Iā€™ll show you my offers,

Martina

Hi @Morwenna2610 you cAN send me a om with your adress and I Will send you one :wink:

Kun je aangeven waar Kruispunt de Graaff is, is het een locatie of een plek waar 2 straten elkaar kruizen?
Ik kan niets vinden, kun je het op een kaart aangeven.
Moeke is geen probleem, dat heb ik wel gevonden.

1 Like

Sorry, iedereen hier weet waar het is, dus ik dacht dat het pleintje zo heette. Het is aan de korte hengelosestraat bij een fontein met ganzen. Deze vind je als je van het station richting Moeke loopt!

2 Likes

@Gekem @soundstorm @Leentjebuur @madeofthis @DutchIslandGirl @Anidotje @evelienH29 @blijdatikschrijf @940gl @Annerie @Laddy84 @mar127 @Prisha @mella68 @Angel84

Both parkinglots close to the station and the meetingplace are closed this weekend. If you come by car you can park in VanHeek, itā€™s a little more expensive but the only option. Because of this we will gather at the station of Enschede. Iā€™ll be waring a bright busy dress and a big blue bag! Iā€™ll be there from 12:20-12:45. Around 12:45 we will start walking to Moeke.

If you want to go to Moeke on your own, please be later than 13:00 and send me a PM so we wonā€™t wait for you!! Otherwise i have to pay a fee for a not correct reservationā€¦

Hope this is alright for all of you! See you saturday!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve packed everything for tomorrow and Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you

3 Likes

Ik heb er zin in, kom met de trein aankomst 12.14 uur

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have to cancel, but I would much rather be with you and would love to see you all again. :slightly_frowning_face: :sob:
Maybe you can stamp my cards and send them to me somehowā€¦ :heart:

Oh no! What a pity!
We will stamp your cards and i will send them to you!

@Angel84 and me @mella68 will come to the Restaurant Moeke directly at 13.00.

Voor de treingangers, bij de poortjes op een bankje wacht ik. Te herkennen aan een grote blauwe tas en een vrolijke jurk . Tot straks :wink:

1 Like

DANKE fĆ¼r das tolle meeting

4 Likes

Ben net thuis gekomen en wil iedereen bedanken voor de leuke Meetup en speciaal Jessica voor het organiseren!!

1 Like

Dank allen voor de leuke meetup kaart die gisteren in mā€™n brievenbus lag.
:slight_smile:
Echt een leuke opkikker na een lange (en drukke) dag op werk.

Christine

1 Like