Full - 19 March 2023 - Spring meetup 't Loo

10 kaarten graag!

15 kaarten graag, kan ik per tikkie betalen?

15 cards please

Sorry I cann’t come to thd meeting. I’m gone abroad for nearly the entire month. Totally forgot that I applied for the meeting. I wish you all a wonderfull meeting.

Please put me on the waitlist . I’d come from Germany

I am sorry I can not come on this day please take me off this list thank you.

For now everybody received a PB with payment info if they ordered cards.
If you missed this PB, please let me know.

Ik heb geen bericht gehad, je mag me een tikkie sturen.
Groetjes van Ineke Kloosterboer

Ik ga vanavond even kijken of ik dit kan terugvinden. Ik kom er nog op terug bij je. :slight_smile:

I will order 50 cards please. Please send mr a message how i can pay like iban etc.

1 Like

Moin from Borkum :wind_face:

I want to order the cards, please Count me in with 30 and I will ask than @weselfee79 for the bank transfer details. Or could we do that with PayPal too?

1 Like

Hello,

Am I in the meetup, as there are two free places above without names.
If yes, then I‘d like to take 20 cards

I put you on the list and sent a PM for cards, etc.

Hallo Christine
Kom graag naar de meeting
Wil graag 30 kaarten bestellen.
Groerhes Anne

Hoi Christine,

Ik moet mij helaas toch afmelden. Ik krijg het niet geregeld met mijn werk.

Groetjes Frank

@LiveLaughLoveLeafs @Prisha @Weselfee79 @itsagoldsky @SusanneMartijn @Mir1990 @Anne24 @postcrossingbo @madeofthis @Deeske1974 @Annerie @Ineke54 @theetje00 @bora1976 @willempie_ @Miranda78

I’ve added a second design at the request of one of the members.
There is also a possible 3rd design (from on of our German participants)

Anyone who is interested - please let me know. I’ve placed the photos of the other cards in the first post. :slight_smile: Cards will be 40cents (or a bit lower for the cards that were printed in Germany). Please let us know in the next couple of weeks if you want to change anything in the ammount of cards you would like to have.

1 Like

Thank in would like also 10 cards from card 2 :blush:

i want to order 1xnr2 and 1xnr3 as extra
And also for Roelie 1xnr2 and 1xnr3 as extra

Ik heb betaald voor de eerste kaart (10x), maar wil in plaats daarvan graag de tweede. Mag dat ook? Die tweede was er nog niet toen ik heb betaald…

I take 35 cards motiv 2 also from wilma Thank you . How is that with pay ? Same pay adress or cash at meeting ?or what pay options give it . ? Please let me know .