FULL ---- 14th May 2022 - Meetup - Ravels

Graag kom ik ook, als het kan graag 30 kaartjes.

1 Like

I would love to come too. 35 cards of each please.

1 Like

Ik kom zeker

1 Like

I like to have 40 cards of each pls.

We can also speak english of course!

1 Like

Kan ik er nog bij, a.u.b.?

1 Like

@rowena2403 Can I also join the meetup? Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lijst bijgewerkt op 28-3-22

@rowena2403 What do I have to do if I want some of the special designed cards?

1 Like

on April 11, everyone will receive a private message with the payment details for the postcards keep this in mind please.

2 Likes

do you know already if you can come ?

I can’t. Pity…
My daughter has a ballet performance and then a baby shower. Hope to be there next time.

Hello

I want 20 cards from each motive

1 Like

Unfortunately I have to cancel this meetup.

Hello,

everyone attending this meetup received a private message today with payment details.

1 Like

Hey Rowena,

Is the list complet on the forum pls?

Lara

@ferro @Kathleen1963 both of you received a private message from me a serveral days ago … can you please respond private

Hallo Rowena,
Langs deze weg maar een antwoord. Ik kreeg de melding dat mijn vorig antwoord niet kon afgeleverd worden. De betaling werd uitgevoerd. Tot in Ravels.
mvg,
Herwig (Kathleen1963)

1 Like

gisteren was er schijnbaar iets met het forum aan de hand waardoor je niet veel kon inderdaad.

dear participants,

from the restaurant we had these choices of lunches:

at the request of the restaurant :

I have to pass on these lunches of all of you on May 10th.

I would like to ask you to pass on your lunches to me as soon as possible, you have UNTIL May 9th.

unfortunately everything that comes in after this date that does not have lunch at the same time as the rest. that lunch will come later.

you can give your lunch trough private message, underneath this message, or trough whatsapp if you have my number, or trough facebook messenger

is this clear for everybody ??

@ferro
@Kathleen1963