French school students need you to discover the world

I will send one from Texas, USA and it will be in French as I studied a LOT of French in college and continue my lessons with Alliance Française here in Dallas, TX.

I would LOVE to know what are the classic French children’s books or what children’s books are most popular, if you don’t mind taking a few minutes to share with me.

Wishing you and les petits a lovely week : )

1 Like

Fantastic! Thanks a lot :pray:

Thank you so much for this lovely gesture! :bouquet:

That’ll be so sweet of you. Thank you Ryan :pray:

1 Like

Thank you very much Karin! My little students will be very happy :smiley:

1 Like

My students will be amazed to receive a card in French from the US! Thanks a lot :hugs: I’ll reply to your question in DM but I need some time to prepare a full answer (I’m on holidays at the moment). I hope you’re fine with this. And thank you again for your kind concern. Je vous souhaite une belle journée :sunny:

2 Likes

hello! I am conducting a similar project with children of the same age. The guys and I will be happy to send a postcard or an envelope with drawings (the children do not know how to write yet, so I sign the address, and the children draw). I live in Russia. If you like my offer, then write what will be more suitable for you. a postcard or an envelope?

1 Like

Hello there,
I love this idea! An enveloppe would be magical. I’m sure my students will want to write/draw you back. We will study Russia from November to December :blush:

1 Like

I’ll send a local postcard from my hometown in California! I can make it an envelope and add a card from Guatemala since I used to live there, if you would like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind attention. Getting an envelope with the extra card from Guatemala would be wonderful :rose:

I’m sending a postcard from Barcelona today. I’ll be in French :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I will send you a postcard from the Netherlands, province of Friesland.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :sunflower:

Sending a few cards in an envelope from New York City. JamesC

1 Like

Thanks a lot James!

Merci beaucoup !

Je l’envoyée aujourd’hui!
A bientot!

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup :relaxed:

Just put one in the post from Missouri USA!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like