CLOSED: Free postcards for USA addresses

UPDATE: OFFER CLOSED
THANK YOU :heart::smiley:

Hi! I have a lot of duplicates of some postcards – I sell some on etsy, but it is slow to get rid of them. So now, I just want to give some of them away for free to people who need/want some more postcards that you can use.

No strings attached. You’ll just get a random batch of 6 unused postcards.

Only condition is that it has to be a USA address – only because I cannot afford the extra postage stamps for international mail. (Sorry!!!) :heart:

If you want to participate: just message me your address!

P.S.
I am posting it here because when I posted in trade/swap/offer, always too many people message me from other countries, even though I say in the posting that I cannot afford to send to other countries. Hope you understand. :money_with_wings:

9 Likes

You are awesome! You’re sure you don’t want anything in return? Used stamps? new stamps?

1 Like

3 packs going out today – but the offer is still open/available!

3 Likes

I just sent you a message. Thanks for the offer! :blush:

1 Like

Sending you a PM…sounds like a wonderful opportunity to add some options to my available cards. Thank you for your kind offer!

1 Like

That is so thoughtful of you. We could use some more postcards. Thank You.

1 Like

I pm you :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! thanks
Sending a PM

1 Like

I would love it! Sending you my USA mailing address (even though I have an India flag…)
Thank you!

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

Would love to see what you send with many thanks.

1 Like

If you have more available, I’d love some! I’ll send you a message.

1 Like

What a kind offer! I have sent you a message.

1 Like

I’m well stocked with cards, but appreciate your generous offer. Now that you have checked out the North American forum, I’d like to invite you to join some round robins here. To be sure you can save on postage, you may want to start with the US to US Surprise Me RR group, with its awesome host MichelleW, and a whole bunch of terrific members. In these days of limited inperson contacts, it is a fun way to get to know some special people.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and suggestion, but I am not interested in joining RR at this time. :heart:

I dropped off the majority of the envelopes yesterday, offer is still open to anyone interested.

1 Like

I’ve sent a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep yep! Yours went out yesterday :slight_smile: hopefully will arrive within the week, but I know mail has still been slow for me on the west coast. :snail: :incoming_envelope: :sparkles:

Thank you! :slight_smile: I look forward to your envelope of surprise!

1 Like

I’ll send you a message

1 Like