Find someone who can translate your message into a language you don't speak

Please post here if the rare case occurs that you and the recipient do not share a common language. I’m sure someone can translate a little message.

12 Likes

Good one, thanks! :smile:

great idea. way more trustworthy than google translate.

We have already a similar pinned post in this section

I am sure you can ask there if you need help translating a message you want to write.

I think you should ask the moderators to delete this topic.

1 Like

Thank you for starting this thread :slight_smile:

I think this is the other way around. If you want to write something in X language, you ask for help in here. That’s what they discussed in Hard to Please thread that leads to creation of this thread. However I am not sure people wants to write their messages in public especially something personal. Maybe through DM

2 Likes

Ahhh, okay. I didn’t read the “Hard to please” Topic.

Yes, that’s right. In the other Topic posts are regularly deleted because of privacy.

Maybe then this can be a Topic where someone can find another person who can translate a message into another language.

Maybe like that:

Person 1: I need someone who can translate a message from English to Swahili
Person 2: I can help you

And then both can continue via PM

I change the headline accordingly.

3 Likes

This is what I was thinking about too.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Need help translating a postcard you’ve received?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Need help translating a postcard you’ve received?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Need help translating a postcard you’ve received?