Exchange Postcards with Preschoolers CLOSED

We are always looking for something who would like to write to us. Thank you very much for willing to help with this. :slight_smile:

If you could please send me your address or include it on your card that would be very helpful for us to write back.

Thank you very much for willing to help with this fun project.

Thank you for passing along your address

If there’s a small person who’d like a postcard from Australia I’d be glad to help out :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for willing to help with this fun project. My class has gotten a few cards already from different places and they are loving it.

If you could please send me your address we will make sure to write back.

I received a postcard from the child assigned to me.
Thx for organizing this exchange. It’s good fun :christmas_tree::dizzy:.

Im curious to write for a Little kid
Loves from India

This topic was brought to our attention by another user, because a lot of addresses were sharing public.
Please don’t do that and use our PM system to share addresses.
Thank you.

I removed these addresses and made them invisible in the edit history.

2 Likes

My 8 year old daughter and me would love to send a postcard to one of your students :hugs:

Thank you for willing to help my class with this fun project. They are having such a fun time getting mail. :slight_smile:
I will send you a message

Heather

1 Like

Thank you for willing to help with this fun project. The children are having so much fun getting mail. I will send you a message.

Heather

Sounds like fun! I would definitely send a kiddo a postcard. :blush: Sending a message.

I received these two postcards and I don’t have an address or either one. If you happened to send a postcard from Cambodia could you please pm your address to me so I can make sure we write back. The Hungry Caterpillar card is for Bennett and in your message you talk about Pokemon if that helps. If you could please pm your address that would be helpful so I can make sure Bennett writes back.

Thank you

Hi
Nameste from India,
I would like to send a card & be a pen pal too.
I really appreciate your interest in postcrossing.

Hello, I am a school teacher in Taiwan. I am very interested in this project.
We have students from grade 1 to grade 5.
Feel free to assign 15-20 student names!

My card from O…a arrived today.

I will answer her questions on my next card.

Please say tgank you to her after the seasonhollidays.

Happy New Year

I will gladly send a card or two

Hi,
I live in Georgia,Usa. I would love to send some cards. I have 6 grandkids so I think it would be fun to let each child send one. Let me know if this will be ok.
Thanks,
Suzanne

My daughter is 6. We would love to send a card to a student. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello,

My preschool class is having such a fun time writing postcards. I can’t thank you enough for reaching out and helping me with this project.
I just got a new student today and I am looking for anyone that may be interested in writing to him so he can be part of this fun experience.
Please let me know

Thank you
Heather

Hi @Heatherteach I would like to send a card to the new student. No one should be left out! :blush: