Exchange postcards with preschoolers closed to new request for the school year 21-22

Postcard on the way! :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I can send a postcard from Delhi, India.
Please send me a name.

1 Like

Hi Connie!

I am wondering if you need more cards sent. I sent some students cards in the first round. I would be happy to write them again or to write to someone new!

Thank you,
K

You should rec postcards from your students soon … it sometimes takes them a little while. It would be so great if you would write back to them. I can not tell just how much your willingness means to me and this project. We so appreciate you. You are the reason this is so much fun.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Exactly what I am looking for for my class. Sending PM~!

1 Like

hello too, I have a 6 year old boy and I would like him to embark on this adventure, I am writing to you from Italy and I will have my child who is called Manuel write the postcard :blush: Send me an address, thank you!
Ciao :it:

1 Like

Everyone has been so wonderful. Cards are starting to be sent back and forth and I can not tell you how exciting this is. I appreciate everyone of you. As soon as I get some good pictures I will post them on our wall of some of the postcards the children have been receiving.

Thank you all so very much.

4 Likes

That would be nice to see! :smiley:

1 Like

@clouisesz , it is very bright idea! I am interested if it is actual for now or the future!:relaxed:

1 Like

Hi Cedric @HargniesPupils ,
Welcome!

If I were you, I’d write a whole new topic/thread for yourself. You’re now writing in somebody else’s thread which might make things very confusing.

If you want to ask for postcards for your students as well, just start a new topic on the forum and people can reply to you :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks for the advice, to be honest that was what I wanted to do but I’m a total noob I don’t know how to do it haha I’m still trying :wink:

But thanks a lot !

1 Like

Sorry, I just started a new topic, that is why I deleted my previous message! Sorry about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested. Give me an name please

1 Like

What a lovely idea, I would love to exchange postcards. :love_letter:

1 Like

That sounds great, I’d love to participate :blush::incoming_envelope:

1 Like

I hope everyone is receiving postcards. We are having a great time finding them in our mail and then as quickly as we can (not always really quickly) write back.

Thank you all so very much

Will send from Ruidoso NM and include my return address on the card!

1 Like

I’m willing to send a card for your students from Taiwan. Please check pm🙃 Thank you

1 Like

I would love to become part of this exciting project. Could you please send me a name to send a card to. Mary. X

I’ll send you one from Hong Kong :hong_kong: