Exchange postcards with preschoolers closed to new request for the school year 21-22

I think I am all caught up. If you didn’t hear from me please let me know.

I mentioned postcards are being received we are so excited!!

:heart:

1 Like

I would love to participate in this! It is so wonderful that you do this with preschoolers!:heart:

1 Like

HI Connie,

I would like to send a postcard from Canada. :smile:

Karen

1 Like

I have sent you PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have responded to everyone I hope.

Always room for more.

Hi, I am interested in sending a card to a student. Will you send a name please? Thanks.

1 Like

I’m happy to send a card! Pm me a name and I’ll post it right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I am all updated. I truly appreciate all of you.

:two_hearts:

always room for one more

Hey!
I live in Romania, in Eastern Europe, so I can send a postcard from here if you’re still looking for postcrossers.

Ioana

1 Like

Updated. I am hopefully caught up with posts and DM. Everyone of you is so appreciated!!

Always room for more

4 more cards to “my” kids are sent!

1 Like

I’d like to participate but I’m an inconsistent writer at best. Would that be okay or should I bow out for this? I do love to help children learn, I just feel bad that sometimes I go ages without writing back.

It’s your call, though! Send a PM and I’ll do my best if you want me participating. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are still doing this, I would love to take part. I’m in Kawasaki, Japan but am originally from Guyana, South America.

1 Like

Thank you so much! This has helped me a lot in the past few days :heart:

2 Likes

@Norway_girl thank you so much for helping prar_adise learn how to send a PM. As I keep saying you are appreciated!

Connie

1 Like

Updated… let me know if I missed anyone

I’d like to participate again. Sending a PM

1 Like

Hello,
I wanna write a postcard, too.
Greetings
Lelley

1 Like

Hi Connie, I think this is a beautiful thing and would love to send a postcard as well. :four_leaf_clover: :grin:

2 Likes

Hi Connie! I am a pediatric speech-language pathologist and started my pediatric career working as a preschool teacher! I would be thrilled to support your project. We can inspire children’s curiosity through our efforts. The time is ripe!

2 Likes