Exchange postcards with preschoolers closed to new request for the school year 21-22

Mine should go out by Monday in the mail. Let me know if you need me to send to any other children.

1 Like

Would like to join;)

1 Like

Hello l would like to send a card to a student please pm me a name. Thanks

1 Like

Sent a message with a name, thank you so much.

Iā€™ll send one from the Philippines!

2 Likes

Hi Connie! Please send me two names :blossom:

1 Like

I am always looking for more people to help with this project. If you are interested please let me know.

I think I have responded to everyone. If for some reason I missed you please let me know that as well.
I can not tell you how much your willingness to be a part of this project means to the students and the staff. As time goes on I will post classroom pictures.

:heart: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I will send to you from Qingdao, China.
Take care of yourself.
Have a nice autumn!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to send a postcard from Japan.
Please let me know a namešŸ˜€

1 Like

I will pm you my address, and gladly send a card. Please send me a name and address.

1 Like

:heart: :love_you_gesture:

I have hopefully responded to everyone.

I can always use more people who would like to participate.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi! I had sent you another pm for another name I think? Now Iā€™m doubting myself, but feel free to give me another one!

1 Like

Happy to contribute to this project :wave:

1 Like

Perfect! Youā€™ve replied in the forum now so I took a screenshot and will send a card tomorrow. Maybe you want to remove your reply?

Have a great day!

1 Like

I also would like to participate in your project and sent you a pm.

1 Like

Updated, if you didnā€™t hear from me please let me know.

Thank you all and I am still excepting anyone who wants to write to the kids.

:heart: :love_you_gesture:

Itā€™ great idea! Iā€™d like to send a postcard.
Please let me know a name.

2 Likes

We try very hard to get several people for each student. Some people will write often and some only one time and we never hear from them again. I want the students to have a real opportunity to make a friend. So to answer your question I will take as many participants as I can get. I am thankful for each one.

3 Likes

Aha, I didnā€™t know that. I could do a third one, can you PM me another first name?

2 Likes

Hi,
Iā€™m interested in this project. Itā€™s a good start to learn how to write postcard to or chat with someone we donā€™t know. I think I can group my students and let them write to your 19 students (if possible, I can have more, because I have more than 60 senior high students (whose English is still at the elementary level) I have a question that if every student will write back after receiving a postcard? And do you mind getting the homemade ones? Thank you.

2 Likes