Exchange postcards with preschoolers closed to new request for the school year 21-22

Batavia Covenant Preschoolers are looking for people that would like to send and receive postcards. There are currently 19 students and families that are excited to share postcards with you. This will be about the 6th year we have done this project. When we first started it was to learn about the world we lived in, but quickly learned it was about making new friendships. I have students that started this with me 6 years ago and are still sending and receiving postcards from friends they have made.
These children are 4 and 5 years old so it works best if you send to them first. If you share a little about yourself, and ask them questions so they have a starting point to write back to you it seems to be a formula that has worked. If you like you can continue to write to the student or make it a one time mailing, it is up to you.

If you are interested please let me know. Any country or any state is welcome. I will share a students first name with you. All postcards will be mailed to our preschool and then given to the children.

Batavia Covenant Preschool
1314 Main St.
Batavia, IL 60510
USA

Thank you so much, and I hope to hear from many of you very soon.
Connie

27 Likes

What a lovely idea, sending you a PM! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello @clouisesz that’s such a great idea! I’d love to send a postcard across. I’m mew to the forum so I don’t know how to send a message. Do you mind sending me a private message?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Please send me a name to send a card to.

2 Likes

Sending PM!

2 Likes

Hello, I love to write a card. Please send me the address.
Best regards
Sylvia

3 Likes

You can learn how to send PM’s here:

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m pleased to send a card to a student :slight_smile: Please send me a name.

Thank you for the organization!

Anka

3 Likes

Count me in too

2 Likes

Me too. PM sent

2 Likes

One from Vermont headed your way!

2 Likes

Sending a PM! We’re just in TN, but I love this idea!

2 Likes

Updated, if you didn’t hear from me please let me know.

Thank you so much

I am still looking for more people who would enjoy being a part of this preschool project.

1 Like

I will send a postcard from UK for a student.

2 Likes

I’d like the address please and maybe the students interests if you have it.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

I wrote mine just now and am dropping it in the mail today!

I hope the card arrives soon and the student will enjoy it!

2 Likes

By the way, how many more participants do you need?

1 Like

I’d love to participate! I will send a card from Japan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like