Since the 1st of February 2020 the United Kingdom has left the European Union so now…
There are 27 countries in the EU:
- Czech Republic
- The goal is to send/receive postcards to/from all 27 countries of European Union. If you live in EU, then it’s 26 countries if you haven’t switched on the option to send/receive from your own country. Otherwise it’s 27.
- Only official postcards count!
- You can play with several accounts, but separately.
- Please, put a link to the postcard you’ve got (not the user), like this: 1: Austria. The ID counts in this bingo, not the country where the user lives now. If you have a card from user who have moved after you’ve sent/received the card, the original country is counted. For example if the user has sent a card from Poland and then moved later to Germany, then the polish ID is counted as the card was sent from Poland, not from Germany. I hope you understand what I mean. If not, just ask and I’ll try to explain better
- UPDATES ONLY TO YOUR FIRST POST, PLEASE!!! This way it’s much easier for me to update the results.
- When someone calls BINGO, either in Sent or Received, he/she will receive postcards from all other participants So, everyone who calls BINGO, is going to get a card from all participants.