EUROPA 2023 stamps

Hi! Maybe someone knows where to buy a postcard with this design, with this knot, to send a matching set? Or maybe there is a high quality picture or pdf file I could use without breaking any copywriting rules?

(Latvia is not making maxicards, we have first day envelopes)

Wasn’t there a yearly

Voting for the most beautifull stamp??

I regret there is a break in it this year.
Every country has its own style.

Northern Cyprus
May 3, 2023

20 Likes

I was very excited when the theme was announced, but got really disappointed when I learnt that it will be one common design for all countries. (I know some countries release additional designs). And to be honest, I don’t like the design. I will only use those stamps for EUROPA collectors no matter where they reside.

11 Likes

I am also really disappointed and do not like the design of this stamp, it is really a pity because the theme is so important!
I like it that some countries have additionally issued own designs, especially the design of the 2nd stamp of Northern Cyprus that @ToprakM has shown here is very beautiful:

7 Likes

Turkey
May 9, 2023

2 Likes

Ukraine

23 Likes

I like the common issue… but I also enjoy seeing the other accompanying stamps that some postal services are issuing along with this one. Here is Jersey’s interpretation:

Guernsey:

Romania:

Gibraltar:

Moldova:

Have you seen any others?

32 Likes

All the stamps can be seen on these sites: europa stamps: 2023

and EUROPA Collections

These additional stamps are all soooo beautiful.
I’m totally disappointed that Germany didn’t get anything else right apart from the general motife.
But I didn’t expect otherwise either :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Croatia
May 9, 2023

10 Likes

The two independent countries landlocked in Italy issued their Europa stamps this year:

San Marino

sanmarino2
I can’t understand the reason behind the face value of EUR 3.05.
From San Marino, postcards and light envelopes’ postage is EUR 1.25, EUR 2.40 or EUR 3.10, depending on the destination!

Vatican
vatican1

12 Likes

Slovenia🇸🇮

13 Likes

I haven’t seen any other design yet. But I will buy some for the collectors.

6 Likes

Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I will probably buy some for collectors, but value is pretty high, double as for stamp for usual postcard :frowning:

6 Likes

Italy EUROPA 2023

It’s a B zona 1 (1,25 €) valid for EU, Russia and mediterranean countries 20g.

3 Likes

Denmark

The 2nd stamp is a candle in the window, the sign for liberation the evening of 4th May 1945.

9 Likes

It’s the tariff for 50g international shipment within EU.
San Marino’s postal tariffs are aligned with italian ones, even if expressed in numbers and not in letters.
The italian equivalent is called B zona 1 - 50g and have the same price.

1 Like

Very beautiful stamps!

11 Likes