Eager Canadian kids seeking postcards from around the world! [now closed]

Happy to send you a card from Maryland! 4th grade was a long time ago, but I remember that we hatched chicken eggs from an incubator, and that we also dissected a chicken. Mrs. Forbush was my 4th grade teacher, and she was one of my favorites. I’m betting 50 years from now when your students are my age, they will say the same about Mrs. Klippenstein!

3 Likes

Something from Long Island NY USA is on its way!

1 Like

One coming from Finland! :blush::finland:

1 Like

Of course … yes! Another Ontario card for you from this retired educator. :postcard:

1 Like

I’ll send a card from Missouri, USA!

1 Like

You’ll get mail from Norway.

Just for your information (as this can affect the delivery times of the mail, and you probably want to teach the kids how to write an address correctly):
According to the Universal Postal Union (UPU), specifically the part about Canadian addresses, your address is wrongly formatted.

The last two lines should say:
Ardrossan, AB T8E 2M8
Canada

And I wonder if the numbers in the third line should be moved as well, based on example 1 and 3 here.

3 Likes

I’m just down the road in Edmonton, I’ll send something the kids should find interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will send one from Virginia USA.

1 Like

That is so sweet, thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something from Texas headed your way!

Laura

1 Like

That would be great, thank you! There are some hilarious Edmonton postcards by jojoandgun.ca. Have you seen them?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have! They really are funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Sending a card from your neighbor to the south!

1 Like

Happy to send a card from PA! May you receive many. All the best. :memo::fountain_pen::love_letter::mailbox_with_mail::postbox::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Sending one from Indiana! :smiley:

2 Likes

Dropped a card from Washington state in the post today.

1 Like

Portland oregon now
California later

2 Likes

Sending one your way from Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. :blush:

1 Like

Sending one from Texas :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like