Eager Canadian kids seeking postcards from around the world! [now closed]

Sending one from Italy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll send one from Melbourne, Australia.

1 Like

Hello!
My name is Jaime Comtois and I teach grades 3-5 science and social studies in Coventry, Vermont. We would love to exchange postcards with you. I have 20 students in my fourth grade.
I am sending a postcard out today for your class. Please let me know if you want to do a whole class exchange.
Jaime

4 Likes

Hi Jaime! Thanks for your message. I would be interested in an exchange. I need a few weeks to wrap my head around how it’s going to work with my class and source postcards and stamps. We look forward to receiving your postcard and we will definitely write back to you!

2 Likes

I am sending a card from Minnesota.

1 Like

Greetings from up north, I’ll send you one from Alaska!

1 Like

I will send one from Colorado! Good luck on your class unit!

1 Like

I will send you from Bulgaria! Is there anything specific you want me to write in it? What do the kids want to know about the different countries in general? What are they curious about?
I would love to receive something from you as well :slight_smile: Greetings!

2 Likes

Will be sending two postcards from Singapore!

1 Like

Sending a card from Norfolk, England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I’ll send one from the Netherlands!

Great! Just in case I didn’t write my address on the postcard -
Jaime Comtois
Coventry Village School
PO Box 92
Coventry, Vermont USA

I’m dropping something in the mail today.
Rick

I’ll send one from the Philippines :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another on it’s way from PA, USA :love_letter:

I am sending a card from Japan :relaxed:

Sending from Brasil🇧🇷

1 Like

Greetings from Shropshire, England. I will be delighted to send you some postcards from my part of the world. I am a retired Primary School teacher and in my career taught children from 3 to 11 years old.
I visited Alberta in 1997 when my brother was stationed at Suffield Base, and saw the Medicine Hat Stampede whilst I was there.
My experiences on my travels (including seeing a brown bear cub eating berries and stern warnings from my brother - DO NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR, the mum is somewhere near!), my photographs, postcards and mementos filled two large wall displays in my classroom when the children returned to school in the September.
Had I been a great deal younger I would have loved to have returned to Canada to teach. I was most impressed with the people and the place!
Judith Jones

1 Like

Sending one from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario

I’ll send you one from Austria! Love, Kharolinah