Different username on the old forum

I thought maybe it would be useful to have a thread of users who have different usernames in the old vs. new forums! Post your old and new/current username below.

2 Likes

pixiebc = truenorth_49

1 Like

raichiff = raichiaki
:relaxed:

2 Likes

Princess-Jo

1 Like

Lleyton = Lleytoncassidy

1 Like

AnnaGermanovna = ana_banana

1 Like

JessicaKeating :arrow_right: jlk254 :ghost:

1 Like

yanyuzhai aka qiye :dancer:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Only a few will visit this topic and review (and memorize!) everyone’s old and new usernames! Instead (or at least in addition to), add that to your profile — that way anyone can see it in a quick glance of your usercard, like @truenorth_49 did:

6 Likes

This doesn’t work if you hide your profile though. Then you can add it to your bio but nobody will be able to see it :wink:

And with this list, everyone who searches for your old username will be guided to this topic, I think it is neat, whether you add it to your profile or not :+1:

Of course, for everyone who doesn’t hide their profile, I recommend the addition to your bio, too.

I am Feuerstuhl in both forums so I really don’t have a right to post here…

2 Likes

Everyone can join the discussion :slight_smile:

Personally, I’m excited to see old, familiar names in this thread, but will also check out people’s profile.

pinkstarfish = meritahti

1 Like

Torchwood3=CarolSH

1 Like

Hyshu65:::::BeMySwapPenPal

1 Like

Cis_B = Franciska

1 Like

Ozeeyore = eeyoreinoz

1 Like

-Bille- , now without hyphens :wink:

1 Like

You were able to change your username to Hyshu! Awesome :slight_smile:

clemsonbeav --> TheBeaverFamily (The clemsonbeav user ID just pointed to me individually, while our Postcrossing ID references our whole family.)

1 Like

PC user name: KristinaGisela
Old Forum user name: Kristina333

1 Like