Dictionaries for Postcrossers (wiki)

thanks a lot. i want do you me one favour.

i want my Tamil language is listed main language page.

//
Language & Geographical Communities
//

i want this place to listed my Tamil language. add it

1 Like

A please goes a long way, sorry but your request sounds like a demand. Might be the language barrier, but to me it doesn’t sound very friendly.

Second, shouldn’t that be asked of the staff? Maybe through the main contact page? Not sure though

2 Likes

You’ll have to have that discussion with Paulo or Ana in the Admin team - they are the folks that make those decisions - you can write to them there here: Contact us

i am sorry for that. its a request. Tamil is the one of the Oldest language in the world.

100 millions peoples language this is. when this language in listed, many Tamil people we will add this community…

it is a request KitKat7576. not a demand…

thanks for your reply my dear friend

1 Like

sure… Paulo and Ana do this…

1 Like

@cmsh_616 If you would like to have “Thank you postman” translated into Norwegian, here it is: “Takk postmann”

“Postwoman” is not very commonly used. I am not sure I ever heard someone use that term. Instead we have a gender neutral word being “postbud” - can be translated to “post deliverer.”

As we actually do have a lot of female postal workers, I would suggest using the last term, “postbud” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you want to add occitan/aranese language, I can help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are so lucky that you are able to traveling to other country.I’m a senior high school student from China and I haven’t traveled to other remote countries or cities since 2018​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I can help with adding the characters of Japanese. This wiki only includes the pronunciation, it doesn’t have Japanese Kana and Kanji. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
By the way, if you need, I can add the pronunciation of Chinese.

1 Like