Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:
I learnt with this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7UwzNx0PY
It’s been a while ow since I last tried this.

6 Likes

Pastelly splash :crazy_face:

62 Likes

Owh! I love it!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I’ll try to do the same when I have time. Thanks for inspiration. :blush:
I have so many material, paper and all but always think too much to match this or that, then ending up doing not much or days to find an idea. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I can’t believe this tool exists :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just finished that… It’s my first try of this style. :grimacing: Need some practice.
I hope the stickers won’t peel off. :sob:

46 Likes

@Cassiopheia I love your upcycled calendar envelopes and will copy this as it’s a fab idea :blush:

4 Likes

I’m a collage artist inspired by already existing envelopes. Since I also love to repurpose things, I’ll take business-reply envelopes, for example, and cover the writing with my own stuff. People also give me their old stuff sometimes. I took these 50+ year old envelopes that had one stamp already affixed and added enough stamps to equal current rates

28 Likes

I participated in a tag, then went overboard decorating the envelope:

21 Likes

Adorable!.
I always wanted to know were are those ladies?. They can be purchased?. Or are they prints?. Because I’ve seen them before on the envelopes of a person I follow at Instagram, but never answered when I asked about them.

Thanks in advance.

24 Likes

Thank you @Saouri :slight_smile:
These are stickers, I ordered them from aliexpress. If you want I can send you the link of the shops where I got them from.

4 Likes

I would appreciate it very much!. Thank you.

Wow all of your envelopes look amazing.
I just got back into mail art and penpalling after a few years of being away from it, and you guys are a great inspiration.

2 Likes

I just love seeing everyone’s creativity :heart_eyes: You are all pretty inspiring! Here are a couple of mine :grin:

109 Likes

I had some scraps left from penfriend flipbooks I did, so…I did this again:

32 Likes

Wow those look great!! May I ask, how do you achieve that design?

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: I use this. I put a bit more double-sided adhesive:

3 Likes

Amazing !! I believe recognize first illustration, it’s sometimes in Flow magazine

1 Like

Hello, wanna show you some of my latest decorated envelopes I made for my penpals :slight_smile: stay inspired and decorate :yellow_heart:

84 Likes

Here are some of mine that I did recently! I’ve fallen in love with envelope decorating! I make most of my cards too.

81 Likes

They’re great :top:

1 Like